The tvTray's design lets you mount your Apple TV in virtually any orientation. You get the flexibility to tuck away the Apple TV, while keeping it pointed toward the area where your remote is. Facing left, facing right, facing down, or even upside-down, the choice is yours.
The look of the tvTray blends perfectly with the Apple TV. Its thin, yet sturdy cast acrylic frame is laser-cut and then hand-formed, so the mount fits like a glove.
A channel behind the mount keeps your audio and video cables neatly in place and as out of sight as possible.
- Usable in virtually any orientation
- All ports are easily accessible
- IR port for remote is completely clear
- Cast acrylic material maintains Wi-Fi performance
- Rear channel for neatly routing cables
- Laser cut and hand-formed by H-Squared's skilled craftsmen
Did you notice?You can mount your Apple TV anywhere in a room and still control it using Apple's Remote App on your iOS device.
Apple Recommends ForUnobtrusively and safely positioning Apple TV in a home theater or kiosk.
What's in the Box?
- H-Squared tvTray
- Installation hardware for mounting to wood and drywall
- Installation guide and mounting template
- Cable Length : 1.6 in./4.0 cm
- Height : 4.1 in./10.5 cm
- Width : 4.0 in./10.0 cm
- Weight : 2.4 oz./70.0 g
- Mfr. Part Number : HSQ-TVTRAY-X
- UPC or EAN No. : 705105268767
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
Ratings & Reviews
I ordered this unit online on the Friday afternoon and had it in my hot little hands on the Tuesday morning. Awesome service, con I ordered this unit online on the Friday afternoon and had it in my hot little hands on the Tuesday morning. Awesome service, considering it came from the other side of the country.
The tray itself is perfect! It screwed right on the bottom of my TV and now the Apple TV sits there, looking like it's supposed to be part of the TV. There is enough space for the cables behind the tray and it is just a nice snug fit around the Apple TV. It sits firmly in place.
This is why I love Apple products. They just ... work! …
- Written by Lance T from SCARBOROUGH
0 of 1 people found this useful
Limited purpose, too many practical substitutes.
I bought this item under the impression it was designed to mount into one of the VESA (wall mount standard) mounting holes on the I bought this item under the impression it was designed to mount into one of the VESA (wall mount standard) mounting holes on the back of my TV. It's not, it comes with drywall anchors and the instructions are written for wall mounting purposes.
IF you have a wall mounted TV
WITHOUT any sort of entertainment cabinet or stand below it
AND you are sketched out about using Velcro
THEN this is the product for you.
I will be instead just Velcro it to the back of my TV, maybe, have to think about heat generation of my TV and the Apple TV.
Basically just trying to free up shelf space and have one less thing to routinely dust. …
- Written by Andrew E from Lexington
124 of 155 people found this useful
Its really very helpful product
Its really very helpful product to put my Apple TV anywhere in the room without worrying about it.
- Written by yue V
16 of 57 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Does this mount it to a wall?
- Asked by Noah G from Vancouver
- Jan 2, 2012
Yes, with this mount I've seen it mounted to the back of a tv or other hidden location. Just be a Yes, with this mount I've seen it mounted to the back of a tv or other hidden location. Just be aware that most of the best and hidden locations you will have to use the remote app, which we do anyway as the apple remote signal strength or IR port on the ATV is of such poor design.
- Answered by Corey P from North Pole
- Jan 3, 2012
Does this work with the new Airport Express?
- Asked by Greig S from Charleston
- Jun 12, 2012
All reviews I've seen are saying that the AirPort X and aTV are the same shape and size. You should All reviews I've seen are saying that the AirPort X and aTV are the same shape and size. You should be good to go! …
- Answered by Stephen R from Holly Springs
- Jun 18, 2012
Does this also fit Apple TV 3rd Gen, as it seem to be the same size and shape as the 2nd Gen?
- Asked by Preben Erling N
- Mar 14, 2012
Yes. The only upgrades on the 3 generation were internal. The shell remains the same.
- Answered by Richard D from Toronto
- Mar 21, 2012