Bose QuietComfort Acoustic Noise Cancelling 15 headphones are the best performing headphones from Bose. Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever. Advanced electronics use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more of the sounds around you. So you hear even less noise, and even more of your music and movies—with the quality sound you expect from Bose.
Bose proprietary ear cushion technology further reduces unwanted noise. The cushion materials block noise before it enters the earcups, delivering a quiet listening experience and a comfortable fit.
Unmatched Bose audio
Enjoy quality sound—including deep low notes—from small, lightweight earcups made possible by proprietary signal processing and audio reproduction technology. You enjoy well-balanced and detailed audio, all made clearer by advanced noise reduction.
Even when not listening to music, you can use these headphones to quickly leave the noise behind—and relax. And the additional cable with inline remote and microphone let you easily control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone, and iPad models—and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, available only from Bose, features tiny vents in the earcups for a balanced audio performance
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies, using microphones both inside and outside each earcup
- Comfortable around-ear cushions use a proprietary soft-cushion design to establish a critical acoustical seal between the earcups and your head
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone to control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products
- AAA battery (included) provides an average 35 hours of playing time
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability
- A small, slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel
- Single, detachable audio cable for greater convenience than standard dual-cable designs
Did you notice?Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose headphones ever.
Apple Recommends ForLess noise, acclaimed lifelike sound and a fit that stays comfortable for hours—along with impressive Bose quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® QuietComfort® 15 headphones
- Carrying case with accessory pouch
- Dual plug adapter
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone for select Apple products
- Height : 7.5 in./19.05 cm
- Width : 6.6 in./16.76 cm
- Weight : 6.4 oz./181.44 g
- Length : 1.6 in./4.06 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 345442-0010
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817553476
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
This headphones are incredibly comfortable. They sound quality is absolutely outstanding. I've compared them with many other brand s and this are hands down the best ones. The two specifics I can give about that are the following:
-This headphone made me re-discover my music, making me want to re-listen to all of it.
-I never realize how much awful noise there really is on a flight. THIS headphones get rid of all of it.
100% worth every cent. …
- Written by Marco D from New Westminster
406 of 446 people found this useful
Good but fragile
These are a really great pair of headphones with airtight noise cancelation and AMAZING sound. They are very comfortable and light . BUT they are vey fragile and snap easily and the leather tends to peal of if you live in a seaside city or a humid place. All-in-all, its a great pair of headphones. …
- Written by Mihir K from Mumbai
374 of 428 people found this useful
Great headphones, worth every penny!!
The Bose QuietComfort's are a really great choice for a typical music lover. I bought a pair around a month or two ago and they ar e awesome. They have a rich and bold sound and the noise canceling system works flawlessly!! Great buy!! …
- Written by Joy E from Tuscaloosa
289 of 340 people found this useful
Excellent if your a tube traveller or just want quiet environment
I'm a Londoner so the morning commute on the tube is quite loud and the noise cancelling is the best I've ever experienced, even w ithout music, just turn on and noise such as air movement/speech/machine noise are totally removed.
Fit 9/10, as the ear get tucked in the ear muff
Weight is just bang in the middle and feels 9/10
Noise leakage... Yes but who cares, but not too bad ... But you may disturb person next to you (in a library) if music Is on max so 7/10
Value.... Worth every penny if it had built in battery and anti tangle wire... 8/10
Build quality 9/10
Movies feel like 5.1 surround sound (if supported), where your can hear and feel as it was actually flying past for example game of thrones battle scenes you hear the surrounding sword clashes/arrows flying past in our head flying past from behind your head to the front (if that makes sense)
One thing it lacks ... Is the apple quality, feels like samsung (plastic)... I mean your paying £300 at least give me anti tangle (that silicone feel) wires rather than plastic and a rechargeable built in battery... But after all us said it is the best headphones in this price and worth the full 5 stars even with its 1 or 2 downside. …
- Written by Naimmul K from Barkingside
Sound is great, build quality is lacking
I can't fault the sound quality for these headphones. However… disappointingly, after owning them for just over a year, the ear pa ds have completely deteriorated. The foam is spilling out, and the black 'leather' fabric is crumbling. I wore them maybe once a week on average.
I did a bit of research online and I've discovered that this is a common problem with these headphones. The only solution is to fork out money to buy replacement ear pads, which, for such an expensive product, is pretty disappointing. If you don't mind replacing the ear pads every year, go for it. They're otherwise great headphones. …
- Written by Ivan N from Los Angeles
I use these headphones all the time to block out noise on car rides and while studying. These headphones work great and I would r ecommend them to anyone. These headphones may not be the sexiest headphones on the market, but they are supremely comfortable and they do not hurt my ears after 5 hour car rides to the beach. The best way to describe the headphones is that when you take them off it sounds like your'e in a hurricane. Buy these headphones, you wont regret it! …
- Written by David M from Hoover
1 of 1 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
- Asked by Darryl B from Anchorage
- Mar 24, 2013
I don't think you'd be comfortable with this in the gym. It's hold is not as tight, and would keep slipping off your head. So, unless you are doing an activity as low pace as walking, it would not be easily usable in a gym. …
- Answered by Mehrdad R from San Mateo
- Apr 18, 2013
- Asked by Jim C from Maple Valley
- Mar 21, 2013
Yes they can. They are available direct from Bose
- Answered by Arran L
- Apr 14, 2013
Can this set of headphones allow for Mono instead of stereo listening? My husband does not have any hearing in his right ear.
- Asked by Jane O from Alto
- Jan 16, 2013
Yes the majority of devices can be set to play mono with these headphones. Usually under sound setti ngs. iPhone for example lets you do this …
- Answered by Arran L
- Apr 14, 2013
- Asked by Emilio G from New York
- Jan 3, 2013
I seem to have the same problem: these headphones do not work with my iPad mini. In the compatibilit y list on this site, the iPad mini is not listed under compatible devices. I hope Apple can provide an answer.
- Answered by Sabine K
- Mar 11, 2013
- Asked by Afnaz A from Auh
- Mar 2, 2013
it won't work without battery.
- Answered by Zhou J from Shanghai
- Mar 17, 2013