iPad gaming is all about precision maneuvering, and Fling gives you this crucial advantage. As you control a game with Fling, it pushes gently back towards the center position. This haptic feedback guides and stabilizes your gameplay, making every action more accurate.
- Incredible control for iPad games
- Nearly indestructible design for years of precision gaming
- Hours of fun with every Fling compatible game
Did you notice?Manufactured from an incredibly tough, yet flexible engineering-grade resin, Fling will stand-up to energetic gamers of all ages
What's in the Box?
- Fling Joystick
- Microfiber bag
- Form Factor : Sleeve
- Material : Leather
- Height : 2 cm
- Width : 8 cm
- Weight : .1 lbs
- Length : 10.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : T1-FLNG-301
- UPC or EAN No. : 649241909392
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Is the best device for gaming on iPad. Can play with every game i have. I have 100's. From Atari to all iPad gaming apps, just hav Is the best device for gaming on iPad. Can play with every game i have. I have 100's. From Atari to all iPad gaming apps, just have to remember, to configure, the settings in most games to joystick. I recommend this to all, who love games. Best gaming device i have bought, that's a lot, for the iPad. Enjoy …
- Written by David W from Banora Pont
Expensive but worth it
I bought the Fling Joystick for iPad to play Air Supremacy on the new iPad. To be honest I have no idea how I managed to play game I bought the Fling Joystick for iPad to play Air Supremacy on the new iPad. To be honest I have no idea how I managed to play games without it. Can't say much about durability yet.
Before buying this consider that it may not work with a screen protector attached.
I am now thinking about buying a second one to play first person shooters. The price does seem a little high given it's just a piece of plastic. …
- Written by Tom H from Chatswood West
11 of 12 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Is this compatible with the latest iPad and where do I find a list of compatible games/ apps? Thanks
- Asked by Michelle H
- Apr 23, 2012