Made with Moshi’s special Terahedron microfiber, TeraGlove is designed to expertly remove dust, stains and fingerprint smears from any display. TeraGlove does not require the use of alcohol or solvents that could potentially compromise the screen’s anti-reflective coating. Perfect for keeping your iMac, MacBook, iPad or any display sparkling.
Simply use the supplied sprayer bottle to spray a bit of water on the TeraGlove, wipe your display and watch as stubborn fingerprints and smears disappear instantly. TeraGlove’s unique design allows it to be turned inside-out to reveal a grey suede-like inner layer meant for wiping away dust particles and water left on the screen. Designed to be eco-friendly, there are no consumables nor are there any chemical treatments involved. After extended use, simply toss TeraGlove into your washer with your laundry to clean it thoroughly.
- Terahedron microfiber perfect for removing fingerprint smears and dust
- Microfiber will not scratch your screen and does not require any potentially harmful solvents
- Free of chemical treatments and is machine washable
- Eco-friendly with no consumables
Did you notice?TeraGlove is 100% washable and reusable.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iMac, MacBook, iPad or any display sparkling clean.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi TeraGlove Microfiber Cleaning Glove
- Water Spray Bottle
- Material : Fabric, Microfiber
- Mfr. Part Number : mo-trgl
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052311268
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
If i want to clean ANY of my electronics, I use this it works really well and it gets rid of ALL marks.
- Written by Bernadette D from RED BANK
267 of 298 people found this useful
A beautiful tetrahedron origami.
The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control over the soft black pad which allows me to clean even the most stubborn of smudges off my glass - especially with a quick spritz of water onto the cloth from the cunning little water bottle that comes with it. It does a swell job burnishing the finger smudges off the aluminum body, as well, even on the little speaker grills on the sides, and the box it comes in is convenient for storage. Altogether, another fantastic product from the good people at Moshi to make life for Mac users a little more sparkly. …
- Written by Ryan P from Royal Palm Beach
216 of 246 people found this useful
I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great cleaning for both products. Your fingers slide into the gray pocket, you spray on the black pad, and you get an even distribution of moisture to lift fingerprints. i used the gray microfiber to finish the job and it looks AMAZING!!! Highly recommend even if you use iKlear to clean, this is better than the cloths they give you, even the microfiber and "antibacterial" one. Very well made product. …
- Written by Jabbar F from San Antonio
201 of 229 people found this useful
Don't usually write reviews but... This is an amazing product, gets the mac perfectly clean and even works on the TV and other scr Don't usually write reviews but... This is an amazing product, gets the mac perfectly clean and even works on the TV and other screens. No expensive top up solutions just add water and the glove can be washed. …
- Written by William G from Flackwell Heath
Great Product! Satisfied!
Overall, this cleaning cloth/glove is pretty good. Only downside is that the black side of the glove attracts a lot of dust/debris Overall, this cleaning cloth/glove is pretty good. Only downside is that the black side of the glove attracts a lot of dust/debris from the cleaning. But, yet again, isn't it that what is for? I like this product and recommend it. It is simple and effective! …
- Written by Andy G from Elizabeth
1 of 1 people found this useful
That little pump bottle... frustrating!
The cleaning cloth itself is decent. I love the fact that it's chemical free. The thing that annoys me is that the little pump bot The cleaning cloth itself is decent. I love the fact that it's chemical free. The thing that annoys me is that the little pump bottle for water only half works. Nothing worse than a half working pump bottle. Now I have to go out and find one that actually works. Not up to Apple's standards. …
- Written by Steven T from Toronto
0 of 4 people found this useful
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
Can I use glass cleaner or alcohol on my iPad screen?
- Asked by Jeanine D from Savannah
- Jan 3, 2013
Can the Moshi TeraGlove Ultimate cleaning kit be used on the new iPad?
- Asked by Alia G from Cleveland
- Apr 1, 2012
Yes. It works beautifully
- Answered by David B from Tallahassee
- Apr 6, 2012
what can I use to clean my ipad screen?
- Asked by Michael P from Naperville
- Oct 16, 2010
You can use this or use the iKlear to clean your screen. This is great or you can buy iKlear for twi You can use this or use the iKlear to clean your screen. This is great or you can buy iKlear for twice as much but you get about 4X more. …
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
- Nov 7, 2010
Can I use the Moshi Teraglove Microfiber Cleaning Kit on my iMac 21.5 inch screen late 2012. Thanks
- Asked by J K S
- Nov 11, 2013
Yes, of course. I had used it for quite a long time on my 27" iMac.
- Answered by Stephen A from Whitehall
- Nov 12, 2013
does apple approve of this cloth for cleaning the IPad screen?
- Asked by Clare B from Forestville
- May 29, 2011
yes, Apple does approve of the Moshi TeraGlove cloth
- Answered by George H from Sacramento
- May 31, 2011
does it clear scratches
- Asked by Hannah H from Pineville
- Jul 23, 2011
- Answered by Diane E
- Aug 22, 2012