Made with Moshi’s special Terahedron microfiber, TeraGlove is designed to expertly remove dust, stains and fingerprint smears from any display. TeraGlove does not require the use of alcohol or solvents that could potentially compromise the screen’s anti-reflective coating. Perfect for keeping your iMac, MacBook, iPad or any display sparkling.
Simply use the supplied sprayer bottle to spray a bit of water on the TeraGlove, wipe your display and watch as stubborn fingerprints and smears disappear instantly. TeraGlove’s unique design allows it to be turned inside-out to reveal a grey suede-like inner layer meant for wiping away dust particles and water left on the screen. Designed to be eco-friendly, there are no consumables nor are there any chemical treatments involved. After extended use, simply toss TeraGlove into your washer with your laundry to clean it thoroughly.
- Terahedron microfiber perfect for removing fingerprint smears and dust
- Microfiber will not scratch your screen and does not require any potentially harmful solvents
- Free of chemical treatments and is machine washable
- Eco-friendly with no consumables
Did you notice?TeraGlove is 100% washable and reusable.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your iMac, MacBook, iPad or any display sparkling clean.
What's in the Box?
- Moshi TeraGlove Microfiber Cleaning Glove
- Water Spray Bottle
- Material : Fabric, Microfiber
- Mfr. Part Number : mo-trgl
- UPC or EAN No. : 4712052311268
- Note : Products sold through this website that do not bear the Apple Brand name are serviced and supported exclusively by their manufacturers in accordance with terms and conditions packaged with the products. Apple's Limited Warranty does not apply to products that are not Apple-branded, even if packaged or sold with Apple products. Please contact the manufacturer directly for technical support and customer service.
800-908-988 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
If i want to clean ANY of my electronics, I use this it works really well and it gets rid of ALL marks.
- Written by Bernadette D from RED BANK
269 of 301 people found this useful
A beautiful tetrahedron origami.
The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control The Moshi TeraGlove does wonders for my MacBook Pro! With its slim microfiber pocket to slide my fingers in, I have great control over the soft black pad which allows me to clean even the most stubborn of smudges off my glass - especially with a quick spritz of water onto the cloth from the cunning little water bottle that comes with it. It does a swell job burnishing the finger smudges off the aluminum body, as well, even on the little speaker grills on the sides, and the box it comes in is convenient for storage. Altogether, another fantastic product from the good people at Moshi to make life for Mac users a little more sparkly. …
- Written by Ryan P from Royal Palm Beach
218 of 249 people found this useful
I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great I've used this to clean my iPhone 4 and the anti-glare screen on my MacBook Pro and two sprays kept this TeraGlove moist for great cleaning for both products. Your fingers slide into the gray pocket, you spray on the black pad, and you get an even distribution of moisture to lift fingerprints. i used the gray microfiber to finish the job and it looks AMAZING!!! Highly recommend even if you use iKlear to clean, this is better than the cloths they give you, even the microfiber and "antibacterial" one. Very well made product. …
- Written by Jabbar F from San Antonio
205 of 233 people found this useful
Superior Microfiber Cleaner
I have used many such cleaning products over time, but this product is by far the best and longest lasting cleaning cloth that I h I have used many such cleaning products over time, but this product is by far the best and longest lasting cleaning cloth that I have purchased. It works great on iDevices, and I can even use it on the plastic screen of my Macbook Air without fear of leaving scratches/striations from picked up dust particles which have plagued me with several other types of thin microfiber cloths over time. I would definitely recommend it for all of your device cleaning needs. …
- Written by Beckett D from Brighton
Initially I was disappointed. It was my own fault for not reading the description, but I was super disappointed that the was no cl Initially I was disappointed. It was my own fault for not reading the description, but I was super disappointed that the was no cleaning solution, it was just an empty container to put water in. It turns out the magic is in the mitten! I just bought a new MPB and an iPad, so I wanted something to keep them looking sharp. The mit is great! I ended up using it on all my electronics in the house! …
- Written by Jennifer O from Oklahoma City
1 of 1 people found this useful
Don't usually write reviews but... This is an amazing product, gets the mac perfectly clean and even works on the TV and other scr Don't usually write reviews but... This is an amazing product, gets the mac perfectly clean and even works on the TV and other screens. No expensive top up solutions just add water and the glove can be washed. …
- Written by William G from Flackwell Heath
Questions & Answers
Answers from the community
what can I use to clean my ipad screen?
- Asked by Michael P from Naperville
- Oct 16, 2010
You can use this or use the iKlear to clean your screen. This is great or you can buy iKlear for twi You can use this or use the iKlear to clean your screen. This is great or you can buy iKlear for twice as much but you get about 4X more. …
- Answered by Stephen B from San Francisco
- Nov 7, 2010
Can the Moshi TeraGlove Ultimate cleaning kit be used on the new iPad?
- Asked by Alia G from Cleveland
- Apr 1, 2012
Yes. It works beautifully
- Answered by David B from Tallahassee
- Apr 6, 2012
can this cloth be used with itouch 4th gen?
- Asked by Brent B
- Dec 11, 2010
This, can be used for the screen of any Apple product.
- Answered by Emmy M from Manhasset
- Mar 13, 2011
Can I use the Moshi Teraglove Microfiber Cleaning Kit on my iMac 21.5 inch screen late 2012. Thanks
- Asked by J K S
- Nov 11, 2013
Yes, of course. I had used it for quite a long time on my 27" iMac.
- Answered by Stephen A from Whitehall
- Nov 12, 2013
Can I use glass cleaner or alcohol on my iPad screen?
- Asked by Jeanine D from Savannah
- Jan 3, 2013
does apple approve of this cloth for cleaning the IPad screen?
- Asked by Clare B from Forestville
- May 29, 2011
yes, Apple does approve of the Moshi TeraGlove cloth
- Answered by George H from Sacramento
- May 31, 2011