The Bose® Companion® 3 Series II speaker system delivers top-of-the-line stereo performance from all your computer entertainment. Enjoy striking clarity and depth from your iPod, or Mac to bring music, movies and games to life.
Superb sound reproduction
Two stereo speakers with matching stands to take up less of your desktop space deliver crisp highs, while the compact Acoustimass module handles lower notes from under your desk.
Control pod for easy access
Plus, the all-in-one control pod keeps volume control, one-touch mute, headphone jack and aux input within easy reach. Give your audio the pro-quality treatment it deserves.
- TrueSpace stereo technology
- Elegant speakers with optional stands
- Compact Acoustimass module for deep, low tones
- All-in-one control pod for volume, headphone jack and aux input
- Magnetically shielded satellite speakers
- Compression circuitry
- Active equalisation
- Dual inputs to connect both iPod and Mac
Did you notice?The all-in-one control pod keeps volume control, one-touch mute, headphone jack and aux input within easy reach.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying striking clarity and depth for your iPod or Mac from these compact speakers and subwoofer.
What's in the Box?
- Two satellite speakers
- Acoustimass module
- Control pod
- Power cord
- Connecting cables
- Drivers: Two magnetically shielded 2 in./5.0 cm long-throw, wide-range transducers One 5.25 in./13.3 cm woofer
- Power: Power pack rating (U.S./Canada): 120VAC, 50/60Hz
- Height: Satellites on stands: 6.0 in./15.0 cm; Acoustimass module: 8.5 in./21.7 cm; Control pod: 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Width: Satellites on stands: 3.38 in./8.6 cm; Acoustimass module: 6.75 in./17.2 cm
- Depth: Satellites on stands: 3.25 in./8.2 cm; Acoustimass module: 13.75 in./34.8 cm; Control pod: 1.13 in./2.9 cm
- Weight: Satellites on stands: 0.8 lb./0.4 kg; Acoustimass module: 14.7 lb./6.7 kg; Control pod: 0.5 lb./0.2 kg
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817541121
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Compatible with all iPods
0800 922 72 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 120GB (2008)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 1st Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Absolutely fantastic - best purchase ever!
Brought these speakers to dock our Ipod directly into them to use as our home music s Absolutely fantastic - best purchase ever!
Brought these speakers to dock our Ipod directly into them to use as our home music system! The sound quality is absolutely crystal clear and soooooo much volume and base if you want it, perfect for parties!
Originally purchased the Companion 5 which are also excellent but we didn't realise that those can ONLY be connected through a PC to play music from the Ipod (the information and packaging for both are the same so very confused when we were told we should have gone for Companion 3 first, even this website doesn't state the difference!)
Also, you need to buy a universal dock if you want to have it set up properly so the Ipod charges when not in use.
Well worth every penny and you wont be disappointed! …
- Written by Jenny A
218 of 238 people found this useful
Just too good
I am sitting here listening to these Bose Companion V2 speakers after setting them up and listening for about an hour and the verd I am sitting here listening to these Bose Companion V2 speakers after setting them up and listening for about an hour and the verdict so far is 'Blimey they're good!!' Infact they are too good perhaps, let me explain. The sound differs quite allot depending on how the tracks were down/uploaded. You can really hear the difference from 128kbps and 160kbps etc which can make some music sound a little off quality wise but all in all they are excellent desk top speakers for your PC or Mac. I was told that there was no separate volume for the sub which was worrying but was pleased to find a knob on the sub which turns the deep bass down or up so the bass is customisable. I was thinking of getting the Apple HiFi speaker but I wanted proper stereo separation so these Bose speakers are a perfect alternative plus they have a seperate input for any MP3 player and a headphones output if you wish to be Mr or Mrs Quiet. Oh and they re £29 cheaper than the Apple Hifi so save and buy some decent headphones.
- Written by Andrew W from Warlingham
165 of 182 people found this useful
Just completely superior to any other multimedia soundsystem I have heard. Sound quality is just perfect. They just fill the room Just completely superior to any other multimedia soundsystem I have heard. Sound quality is just perfect. They just fill the room with a warm, crystal clear sound. Fuctionality and control are good too, especially like the included control dock with one touch mute and jacks for input and headphones.
They look fantastic and sit nicely beside my new black MacBook! You have to buy them! …
- Written by Mark D from Glasgow
118 of 140 people found this useful
Good sound but there is no standby mode (only mute), there is backround noise when no sound coming even in mute mode!
- Written by Michal L from Prague
Absolutely amazing speakers!
These speakers really are worth the money. They are truly superb at accurate sound reproduction. I have had these speakers for a w These speakers really are worth the money. They are truly superb at accurate sound reproduction. I have had these speakers for a while now and I am still impressed every time I listen to them. I bought them instead of a BOSE iPod dock for added functionality.
Visitors are amazed at the sound that comes from these speakers, often commenting that it's impossible such good sound could come from speakers so small. BOSE are well known for their 'better sound through research' marketing angle - well they have definitely researched these computer speakers.
Overall I am very, very impressed. Fantastic sound reproduction for all genres - you won't be disappointed if you purchase! …
- Written by Anthony G from Oldbury
2 of 2 people found this useful
Absolutely fantastic - best purchase ever!
- Written by Dan V from Crickhowell
1 of 1 people found this useful