Bretford's wall-mounted articulating display arm delivers the ultimate in flexibility, design and comfort. Now you can save space and position your monitor in any position that provides the best viewing angle.
- Die-cast aluminium construction complements your Apple hardware
- Monitor floats weightlessly; position can be adjusted with one hand
- Folds flat to save space when not in use
- Easily rotate the monitor 360 degrees for landscape or portrait viewing and +/- 45-degree forward tilt
- Keep your screen close to the wall or extend it out to get a better view
- Cable management clips keep power and data cables neat and secure
- Mounts to a single wood stud (hardware not included)
- VESA compliant: supports VESA 75mm and 100mm mounting patterns
Apple Recommends ForEducation labs and offices, retail, hospitality and reception areas, healthcare workstations or any space where mounting your iMac or Apple Display will save you space.
What's in the Box?
- Bretford MobilePro Wall Mount
- Cable clips
- Allen wrench
- Depth: Folded: 76 mm/3.0 in.
- Weight: 4.5 kg
- Length: Maximum extension: 381 mm/15.0 in.
- Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit
- Mfr. Part Number: BDM28
- UPC or EAN No.: 096633268344
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Proper installation requires a solid surface between 0.5 and 1.25 inches thick
- Solid surface must be secured to a table or similarly sturdy base
- iMac, Cinema Display, LED Cinema Display or Thunderbolt Display require the Apple VESA Mount Adapter Kit to be mounted
Ratings & Reviews
Perfect solution to location issue.
This is a quality piece of kit, well engineered and built to last. I wanted to be able to mount my iMac on a wall, above a desk wh This is a quality piece of kit, well engineered and built to last. I wanted to be able to mount my iMac on a wall, above a desk which itself is in front of a window. Yes, as the other review states, it does stick out from the wall a bit when folded back - but my issue - and why this is such a perfect solution - was to be able to swing the iMac in front of the window when I wanted to work - at a perfect height for my eyeline and above my workspace - and then be able to move it back out of the way when not required. Perfect. If all you want to do is stick your mac on a wall then there may well be cheaper options out there. But for what I wanted to do - this provides the perfect solution. …
- Written by C R from Kettering
3 of 3 people found this useful
NOT WORTH THE MONEY.
Having bought the Thunderbolt monitor to mount i thought best to but the mount sold in the store, seeing the price i thought it wa Having bought the Thunderbolt monitor to mount i thought best to but the mount sold in the store, seeing the price i thought it was more then usual but seemed to be a good fit for the monitor so i went ahead. Having received the product what the information lacks to inform is that the depth folded of 3inch is without a monitor attached once it is attached it sticks 7inches off the wall it is mounted on when folded. The only positive with the product is the ability to rotate to view Portrait or Landscape however, you can buy a slim bracket much the same with-out this feature for £20 and one with for as little as £40 which is what i have now done and the build quality matches this bracket but with the bonuses of being thinner and a lot cheaper. …
- Written by elliot C from bexley
67 of 75 people found this useful