Service and support from the people who know your iPod best
For up to two years from the original purchase date of your iPod nano or iPod shuffle, the AppleCare Protection Plan gives you direct, one-stop access to Apple’s award-winning telephone technical support for questions about using your iPod. And you get local repair service around the world — both parts and labor — on your iPod, its battery, and included accessories.
AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to a consumer’s right to a free of charge repair or replacement, by the seller, of goods which do not conform with the contract of sale. Under English law, consumers have up to six years from the date of delivery to exercise their rights however, various factors may impact your eligibility to receive these remedies. For more details, click here.
The AppleCare Protection Plan for iPod provides up to two years of expert telephone technical support and additional hardware service options from Apple. (1)
When you purchase the AppleCare Protection Plan, you get direct access to Apple expert telephone technical support (2) for questions on a wide range of topics, including iTunes syncing and more. You can even get local repair service when you visit other countries around the world.
One stop for expert technical support
Because Apple designs both iPod and iTunes, it is a truly integrated system. And only the AppleCare Protection Plan provides one-stop service and support from Apple experts, so most issues can be resolved in a single call.
- Direct access to Apple expertsn
- Local Apple hardware service when traveling around the world
- Use with a Mac or PC
Additional Apple hardware service options
The AppleCare Protection Plan provides local Apple hardware service options around the world, both parts and labor, from Apple-authorised technicians around the world. Apple hardware coverage includes:
- Your iPod
- Included earphones and USB cable
Software support included
Whether you're sitting in the comfort of your home or office or on the go, you can get direct access to Apple experts for questions on a wide range of iPod topics, including:
- Syncing with iTunes
- Downloading video and podcasts from the iTunes Store
- 1. The AppleCare Protection Plan must be purchased within 12 months of the original purchase date of your iPod and provides up to two years of coverage from the original purchase date of your iPod. AppleCare Protection Plan benefits are in addition to rights provided by consumer law. For details, click here.
- 2. Local telephone fees may apply. Availability of service options depends on country in which service is requested and location of Apple Authorized Service Provider. Products returned for service may be repaired or replaced with parts equivalent to new in performance and reliability. Apple may also request that the customer replace components with readily installable parts.
- 3. Service coverage is available for battery depletion of 50 percent or more from original specification.
iPod nano 1st Generation
iPod nano 2nd Generation
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 2nd Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation