The Withings Pulse O2 Activity and Health Monitor tracks your activity 24/7 and measures your heart rate and blood oxygen level. Versatile enough to be worn on your clothes, in your pocket or attached to a wristband, the monitor uses Bluetooth to automatically sync to the Health Mate app on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch.
Adapts to you, every step of the way
The Withings Pulse O2 can help you be more active and improve your health. During the day it captures steps, distance walked, elevation climbed and calories burnt. The tracker recognises your running and automatically displays a Run Recap screen with your racing stats.
Monitor your sleep patterns
Place the Withings Pulse O2 on the included wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis to see key sleep-quality indicators in order to help you have more restorative nights.
Listen to your heart
Take regular measures and consider your resting heart rate’s history to know if you’re improving your overall fitness level.
Customise your readings
The Pulse O2 automatically syncs to your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch throughout the day and shares the data logged with the relevant apps on your device. You can share your data with more than 100 health and fitness partner apps and get additional nutritional, health and coaching benefits.
- Measures steps taken, elevation, distance, running pace and calories burnt
- Included clip and wristband let you wear it as you like
- Instantly reads your heart rate and blood oxygen level
- Sleep monitoring and analysis
- Provides real-time coaching with the Health Mate app
Did you notice?The monitor is compatible with more than 100 health and fitness partner apps, so you can customise how your data is used.
Apple Recommends ForMeasuring your heart rate, blood oxygen levels, amount of steps taken each day and sleep patterns, amongst other things.
What's in the Box?
- Withings Pulse O2
- Adjustable wrist band
- Silicone metal clip
- Micro USB to USB charging cable
- Installation guide
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Batteries: Rechargeable Lithium-Ion
- Height: 2.2 cm/0.86 in.
- Width: 0.8 cm/0.31 in.
- Weight: 8 g
- Length: 4.4 cm/1.73 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: WPULOBK
- UPC or EAN No.: 3700546700323
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
Health Mate - Steps tracker & Life coach by Withings
Health Mate tracks your everyday activity and heart rate using sensors in your iPhone.
Invite any of your friends to a steps challenge and get motivation to move more.
Connect with Withings' line of health trackers for a seamless health coaching experience.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
Ratings & Reviews
I just returned this item
I owned this item for about 10 day until I returned it. Wearing it daily, it kept on crashing and failing to take my heart rate. T I owned this item for about 10 day until I returned it. Wearing it daily, it kept on crashing and failing to take my heart rate. Then on several occasions you wouldn't notice as you go about your daily activity that the screen had just frozen. You could have been walking around and exercising all day and the tracker would have failed to record this! I made sure the software was up to date, but I constantly found I was resetting the device by holding the button down for 15 seconds. This becomes frustrating when you have to do this several times a day.
The design is poorly thought out, the central unit is removable (which I think is pointless as most people would wear it as a complete watch), and this meant that I found the device ejecting itself from my wrist onto the floor on several occasions when I wore it to the gym and used the weights machines. At one point I left the gym and realised the device wasn't with me, only to find it on the floor by a machine. This shouldn't happen.
When it did work it was quite informative and I liked the app. It synced well with MyFitnessPal and RunKeeper but the device itself is not fit for purpose. …
- Written by Ben O from Colchester
6 of 7 people found this useful