The mophie space pack provides additional battery life and storage space for your iPhone. The space pack case is a rechargeable battery case with local built-in storage for the photos, videos and music on your iPhone.
Boost battery life
The mophie space pack case lets you fully charge your iPhone with the flip of a switch. The space pack offers up to 100 percent additional battery life to your iPhone without you having to plug it in to a charger.
Built-in local storage
Stop deleting and start saving, with additional storage space for all your favourite photos, videos, music and documents.
Share files with the Space app
Download the free mophie Space app to enjoy easy access to your iPhone content. The mophie Space app allows you to manage, organise, browse and share the content from your iPhone when you're on the go or connected to a computer.
- Offers up to 100 percent more battery life without having to connect to a power source
- Additional storage space for data on your iPhone
- The Space app allows you to manage, organise and share files
- Take photos and save them directly onto the space pack, thereby saving iPhone storage space
- Play videos and music directly from the space pack through the iPhone
- LED status indicates battery life
Did you notice?The space pack offers up to 100 percent more battery life to your iPhone without you having to connect it to a power source.
Apple Recommends ForAdding battery life and storage space to your iPhone in the convenience of a protective cover.
What's in the Box?
- mophie space pack
- Micro USB cable
- Pass-through headphone adaptor
- Quick-start guide
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic, Rubber
- Height: 1.6 cm/0.63 in.
- Width: 6.53 cm/2.57 in.
- Weight: 79 g
- Length: 14.5 cm/5.7 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 2617_SP-IP5-32GB-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472026176
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Good idea, poorly executed
On the face of it this seems like a great idea, expanding your phones' memory, BUT, this really misses the mark by a long way. I'v On the face of it this seems like a great idea, expanding your phones' memory, BUT, this really misses the mark by a long way. I've been using mine for a week and it's shortcomings are becoming more apparent by the day.
1. Copying music over, drag and dropped ok, but most album artwork didn't appear and the ones that did were really really lo-res looking. Contacted Mophie and reset the cache as per their instructions, but that didn't work. I also did a factory reset but no joy there either. It's a bit of a pain especially as I have lots of soundtracks so 'main title', 'end title' are often repeated so navigating through the tracks is a bit of a nightmare. Also it just doesn't look appealing with just grey squares.
2. The thickness and weight, it's heavy and the extra length makes the ultra slim iPhone into a bit of a brick.
3. I noticed it got a bit hot, not scary hot, just warmer than I was used to.
4. You can't copy or play movies downloaded from iTunes. This is really what I wanted the space for and it doesn't work. Also there is a 4GB limit to file size you can copy, so even if it did play films you couldn't have HD anyway. I just wish that was clearer on their sales blurb.
5. Music cannot be adjusted, there's nothing really adjustable in the app you use to access the files you've copied over. Also I use Jabra wireless headphones which has it's own Dolby app which doesn't work with the music on the space pack only with music on the phone, so I've ended up copying my music back onto the phone, saving me no space but at least I have my nice sharp album artwork back.
6. The instruction booklet is terrible, you have to go online to the FAQs to find out anything.
so if you have a lot of music and don't mind the missing album covers (it could just be that mine is faulty, but I can only tell you what I've experienced), lots of photos and home videos then this is for you. If you were hoping to copy films or TV shows you didn't want filling up your phone's memory, for a long journey or your daily commute then give it a miss, unless that hilarious video of your cat can keep you amused for an hour or two. …
- Written by NEAL C from London
9 of 10 people found this useful