Lifeproof's nüüd case for iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s is extremely thin and light, yet offers such complete protection you can use your iPhone in situations you never imagined. Incorporating screen-less technology, nüüd safeguards iPhone from accidental drops, dirt and spills while keeping the touch screen open to your direct touch. Its smart design also allows full access to every iPhone function, including Touch ID.
- All-protective design that's extremely thin and light
- Fully compatible with the iPhone 5s Touch ID function
- Waterproof - it's fully submersible to two metres
- You can touch the actual touchscreen with perfect clarity and interaction
- Complete access to Touch ID and every button, control and port
- Slim, clear case highlights the sleek design of iPhone 5s
- Anti-reflective optical-glass lens for crystal-clear photography
Did you notice?The super thin and light design offers full access to Touch ID and all other iPhone 5 and iPhone 5s functions.
Apple Recommends ForProtect your iPhone 5 or iPhone 5s from daily hazards, including submersion in water.
What's in the Box?
- Lifeproof nüüd case for iPhone
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: 2105-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 819859013853
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I had a Lifeproof case on my 4S for two years. When I passed the phone on to my son late last year in was in as good a condition a I had a Lifeproof case on my 4S for two years. When I passed the phone on to my son late last year in was in as good a condition as when it came out of the box when I bought it. I've now got a 5S and a friend brought me a Nüüd case from America before they were available over here. I wanted a Lifeproof again because I use the phone a lot outside in the dirt and the wet.
They really do work. They don't add overly to the phone's size and you can use the touch ID just as they claim. As far as I can tell, the 'try agains' are no more frequent than without the case. I have only two reservations. The back is clear plastic which scratches more easily than the black plastic of the front which doesn't scratch at all. I assume the back is clear so that the Apple logo and colour of the back of the phone can be seen. Unnecessary in my opinion. I'd rather have had the same plastic as the front. Secondly, in the 4S version of the case, there was a built-in screen protector. This version has an optional conventional-type add on. The great advantage of this, of course, is that you see and touch the live screen (assuming you don't fit the protector). The phone remains waterproof without the protector! I know it's psychological, but I'd prefer a built-in protector. I'm hoping that the glass screen will be its own screen protector; time will tell.
Lifeproof do an alternative case called the Frē which does have the screen protector and solid plastic back - but it also has a cutout for the Apple logo, which I really couldn't be doing with! I don't know if it's available here for the 5S.
In my opinion the Nüüd is a brilliant case, and it proves to be as functional and reliable as its predecessor I'll be well satisfied. The last one certainly proved to protect the phone from drops and soaking in mud and rain. …
- Written by John C from Lochbroom by Garve
7 of 7 people found this useful