Belkin Exhibit TrueClear InvisiGlass Screen Protector is engineered for strength and clarity and tested to meet optometric standards. The result is a crystal-clear screen protector that keeps your screen safe from damage while still giving you an incredible user experience.
Looks and feels like glass, because it is glass
The Exhibit screen protector is made with 100 percent real, flexible glass, making it stronger and smoother than regular plastic screen protectors. It's also amazingly thin, putting only 0.2 mm between you and your screen.
- Just 0.2 mm thin
- Made with real, flexible glass
- Stronger and smoother than normal plastic screen protectors
- Tested to meet optometric standards
Did you notice?The screen protector is just 0.2 mm thick, so you'll hardly notice it's there.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your iPhone screen from scratches and fingerprints.
What's in the Box?
- Belkin Exhibit TrueClear InvisiGlass Screen Protector
- Height: 0.01 in./0.02 cm
- Width: 2.14 in./5.44 cm
- Weight: 0.01 oz./0.3 g
- Length: 4.73 in./12.02 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: F8W355wwAPL
- UPC or EAN No.: 745883637812
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Film came with hair stuck to it (Don't Buy)
Since the original iPhone I have used Power Support film sets and have never had any issue applying them to my phones. I took the Since the original iPhone I have used Power Support film sets and have never had any issue applying them to my phones. I took the recommendation in the Apple Store that this was better (sadly not). Upon opening there looked to be a small scratch on the film, I assumed it was on the protective secondary film (wrong) when I applied the film I could not get the film to attached to the phone without air bubbles and yes the scratch was a hair on the film! This film was a complete waste of money and I recommend others not to buy, if my experience of the quality is anything to go by. …
- Written by Thomas H from Glasgow
1 of 2 people found this useful
Very good. A bit expensive but simply the best.
- Written by Siavosh H from Sheffield
3 of 4 people found this useful