The Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Home Speaker System combines a stylish appearance with superb sound. Featuring six 1.5 inch high- and mid-range drivers and a 4.5 inch subwoofer, the speaker system delivers 360-degree sound. Designed to meet all your audio needs, Aura boasts built-in Bluetooth technology to stream audio from your Bluetooth devices, WiFi for Apple AirPlay and DLNA streaming on your home network.
Designed with aesthetics in mind, the Aura speaker system features a premium cloth grill and a transparent enclosure, which lets you see inside to the subwoofer and its custom-built metal housing and illuminating LED. Use the Harman Kardon Remote app to guide you through a simplified set-up, giving you full control over your wireless Harman Kardon system.
- Six mid- to high-range 1.5 inch drivers for accurate, omni-directional sound and a 4.5 inch subwoofer for rich, powerful bass
- Custom, stereo-widening DSP audio technology engineered for room-filling, full-frequency sound
- Built-in Bluetooth technology lets you wirelessly stream audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices
- Built-in Apple AirPlay system with easy set-up for your Apple devices and DLNA for Windows and Android
- Customised Harman Kardon Remote app allows for easy set-up and added connectivity
Did you notice?The speaker features custom DSP audio technology for high-quality, room-filling sound.
Apple Recommends ForExperience rich wireless sound for the music on your iPod, iPhone, iPad, or Mac.
What's in the Box?
- Harman Kardon Aura Wireless Home Speaker System
- AC adaptor
- Quick-start guide
- Frequency Response: 50Hz – 20KHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: AirPlay, Bluetooth
- Connections: AirPlay, Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 27.5 cm/10.8 in.
- Width: 21.5 cm/8.46 in.
- Weight: 2.28 kg
- Length: 21.5 cm/8.46 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: HKAURAAPBLKAM
- UPC or EAN No.: 282922632624
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
Harman Kardon Remote
Control and enhance your Harman Kardon products with this remote control and music player app. This is the centerpiece of your Harman Kardon ecosystem.
> Device Remote Control
Easily control all of your network-enabled Harman Kardon products.
> Music Streaming
Wirelessly stream content to your Harman Kardon products.
> Music Player
Manage your music content with custom playlists then play and control it straight from the app.
Compatible Models: Aura, Onyx, SB26, Sabre SB35, Go+Play Wireless, AVR 170, AVR 1700, AVR 270, AVR 2700, AVR 370, AVR 3700, AVR151, AVR1510, AVR161, AVR1610, AVR171, AVR1710, BDS 275, BDS 575, BDS 277, BDS 577, BDS280 and BDS580.
Visit harmankardon.com and check for the latest firmware update for your Harman Kardon product to assure compatibility with this app.
Note that Harman Kardon products that use wired network connections only, such as the AVR “x70” Series A/V Receivers and the Harman Kardon BDS "x75/77" Series Home Theater systems need to a wired Ethernet connection to your home network access point (router) in order to be discovered by this app. Control Wi-Fi-enabled products such as the AVR 370, AVR 3700 by connecting the product to your home network via wire or wirelessly. …
0800 922 72 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini 2
iPad Air 2
iPad mini 3
Ratings & Reviews
Best speakers ever
Best looking speakers ever. I love how the white version match my imac 5k perfectly. The light within the glass dome is just perfe Best looking speakers ever. I love how the white version match my imac 5k perfectly. The light within the glass dome is just perfect. Easily visible but not distracting at all. I had major connectivity issues when I first used these speakers but now they have disappeared. They might have been due to me connecting too many devices via blue tooth. If you only intend to connect these speakers to one device like I have then it should be fine.
Only negative is that there is a slight static sound every time the sound stops I.e due to changing tracks but the sound is amazing. It completely fills the room and sounds amazing! …
- Written by Yassir A from London
4 of 5 people found this useful
Looks cool, sounds really good.
While this isn't going to be a replacement for a dedicated HiFi speaker/amplifier system, it still delivers really good quality so While this isn't going to be a replacement for a dedicated HiFi speaker/amplifier system, it still delivers really good quality sound with plenty of volume for the average room. Sound definition is good, with plenty bass extension, well-defined mid frequencies and clear top-end without any noticeable sibilance at high volumes.
Try a variety of tunes when trying this unit out in a store as different albums and songs can have markedly different equalization settings depending on the artist and studio producer and can result in one artist sounding great while the next sounds not so good. Remember also that older albums will often need more volume than moderns ones, so be ready to lower the volume quickly.
There is an App available for IOS and Android users who will be using their mobile devices to play music through this using the WiFi connection and this also has some extra EQ settings you can change.
I opted for the Optical cable and I am very happy with the quality and convenience when streaming iTunes music/Youtube from my Mac.
The volume is easily controllable from the front of the unit by gently sliding your finger along the little dots between the - and + icons.
I am a musician and studio owner for many years so I am not easily impressed, but I am totally satisfied with this beauty.
Give it a try, I think it will impress. …
- Written by Joseph M. O from Cork
28 of 31 people found this useful