Logitech Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM is a remarkably small wireless speaker that delivers unexpectedly big sound via Bluetooth for the music on your iPhone, iPad or iPod. With a rechargeable lithium-ion battery that keeps the party going for up to 10 hours, the MINI BOOM streams music from Bluetooth-enabled iOS devices from up to 50 feet away.
For a high-quality stereo sound with wide separation, you can also wirelessly link two MINI BOOM speakers. The ultra-compact design, simple controls and crystal-clear speakerphone make MINI BOOM the perfect companion for listening to music on the go.
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery plays music for up to 10 hours
- Stream music via Bluetooth from up to 50 feet away
- Wirelessly connect two MINI BOOMs together via the free MINI BOOM app for widely separated stereo
- Ultra-compact design and simple controls for go-anywhere convenience
- Doubles as a speakerphone
Did you notice?You can stream audio wirelessly from up to 50 feet away.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting powerful sound via Bluetooth from your iPhone, iPad or iPod.
What's in the Box?
- Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM Speaker
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Frequency Response: 130 Hz to 20 kHz
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack
- Other Features: Bluetooth
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Speaker Configurations: 2.1
- Drivers: Two 1.5-inch full range drivers; one 3-inch by 1.5-inch passive radiator
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Height: 6.1 cm/2.4 in.
- Width: 11.1 cm/4.37 in.
- Weight: 301 g
- Length: 6.7 cm/2.64 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 984-000318
- UPC or EAN No.: 5099206049796
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
UE MINI BOOM
Expand the power of the UE MINI BOOM speaker with the UE MINI BOOM app. Use the app to:
- Pair two UE MINI BOOMs together to double the sound and listen in stereo.
- Personalize your UE MINI BOOM by naming it.
- Learn more about what your UE MINI BOOM can do.
This app works exclusively with Ultimate Ears MINI BOOM. It is not compatible with the Logitech UE Mobile Boombox or any other products. …
0800 922 72 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Brilliant little speaker
I was attracted to this by the compact size, rugged construction, very long battery life and the ability to re-charge via micro US I was attracted to this by the compact size, rugged construction, very long battery life and the ability to re-charge via micro USB and not have to lug a charger around. I have not been disappointed. Do not confuse this UE Mini Boom with the superficially identical Logitech Mobile Boombox, they are quite different. With this device you can view and adjust certain settings from a free App, including "Double Up" with a second device to create a wireless stereo pair, check battery charge and rudimentary EQ settings. Just great. …
- Written by Julian N from Bath
12 of 13 people found this useful
Great little thing!
This speaker is actually very tiny, but the sound from it is great! Pairing is dead easy with no codes to type, so is charging by This speaker is actually very tiny, but the sound from it is great! Pairing is dead easy with no codes to type, so is charging by means of micro USB socket. Sound is perfect and not distorted even at maximum volume - Logitech did spend time and effort to ideally tune this product. I'd say one gets 80% of Bose quality for less than half the price. Only major bad point is complete lack of stereo field unless held straight in front of listener's face - one wishes these speakers were sold in pairs for a proper stereo. Also unit's volume control doesn't mirror on source device - listening for example to iTunes you get 3 independent volume controls: iTune's own slider, computer volume and speaker's buttons - bit confusing. Overall a great product. …
- Written by Witold G from Leeds
11 of 11 people found this useful