The Twelve South HiRise stand for iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s, and iPad mini is a brushed-metal stand designed to work with your Apple Lightning charging cable (not included). Compatible with virtually any iPhone or iPad mini case, HiRise lets you charge your device while you use it during calls and FaceTime chats. And unlike most other docks, HiRise doesn’t block your speakers, microphone or headphone ports, allowing for full functionality. Small and stylish enough to use anywhere in your home or office, the HiRise is the ultimate perch for keeping your iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s or iPad mini fully charged and ready to go.
- Turns your Lightning cable into a convenient desktop stand
- Adjustable support posts fit just about any case
- Showcases the device for hands-free use
- Works exclusively with Apple Lightning cable (not included)
Did you notice?The stand features adjustable support posts to fit just about any case.
Apple Recommends ForA conveniently safe place for your iPhone 6/6 Plus, iPhone 5/5s, or iPad mini on your desktop — and no need to remove the case.
What's in the Box?
- Twelve South HiRise Stand for iPhone and iPad mini
- Hex tool
- 4 screws
- Front and rear support
- Lightning cable clips
- Height: 19 cm/7.5 in.
- Width: 11 cm/4.3 in.
- Weight: 560 g
- Length: 3.3 cm/1.3 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 12-1307
- UPC or EAN No.: 851522002788
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
Ratings & Reviews
Superb - An excellent product
I have two of these: One for the iPad Mini and one for my iPhone 5S and they are superb. Very well built and require a small amoun I have two of these: One for the iPad Mini and one for my iPhone 5S and they are superb. Very well built and require a small amount of assembly but nothing too difficult. All tools required are supplied. I did think they where expensive until I saw the price of Apple's iPhone dock (which doesn't work if you have a case!) but on seeing the quality they are very good value. I have been using both for a few months now and am very happy. The packaging was a bit excessive but could be recycled.
Fully adjustable for any case you might have on your iPhone or iPad.
They do require a genuine cable from Apple as supplied with your device.
I would thoroughly recommend this item. …
- Written by Stuart M from Southampton
66 of 73 people found this useful
Fantastic little stand, works with iPhone 5 in a grove bamboo case and iPad Air seems ok on it as well.
- Written by David R from Andover
29 of 30 people found this useful
This is a great product and works almost perfectly.
I own 2 of them, one at home and one at work.
Only real design flaw is: th This is a great product and works almost perfectly.
I own 2 of them, one at home and one at work.
Only real design flaw is: the plastic bit at the bottom, thats meant to hold the cable in place - it keeps falling out, whenever I lift the HiRise from the table. Somehow it doesnt click properly into place.
The bottom also could be more slide resistant.
Otherwise, great product. :-) …
- Written by Nicolaj R from Copenhagen
28 of 31 people found this useful
Nothing to say rather than SUPERB !!!1 Excellent quality and design. Loved it.
- Written by Antonio S from stockport
Really good stand
Really good stand for any iPhones or iPads, and of course the iPods, I really like their design to let you use your own cable rath Really good stand for any iPhones or iPads, and of course the iPods, I really like their design to let you use your own cable rather than just bundle one in it makes it really easy to replace one when it's broken (they really hard to break by the way) ),great if you use you iPhone as a hotspot and always need to plug it into your Mac. …
- Written by John G from Northampton
Not for the ipad mini
Bought this for my mini iPad. It is not substantial enough for this piece of equipment, the iPhone maybe? The main (almost sole) Bought this for my mini iPad. It is not substantial enough for this piece of equipment, the iPhone maybe? The main (almost sole) connection to the stand is from the Lightning cable connector. Other than that there is around 2 inch x 1/2 inch stand behind it to support. It wobbles when touched and I think is putting much stress on the connectors? Other than that, one of the four screws to assemble it does not tighten. Do not recommend for the mini iPad. …
- Written by Cheryl K from GAINSBOROUGH