Bose SoundTouch 20 Wi-Fi music system enables you to stream music from your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch using wireless Wi-Fi technology. Experience internet radio, your music library or your music subscription service in high-quality, room-filling sound using this compact system that uses your existing home Wi-Fi network.
- Stream your favourite music at the touch of a button with six personalised presets
- Play music wirelessly from an Apple device using AirPlay
- Includes remote for quick control
- Along with Wi-Fi, source connections include a 3.5mm auxiliary input
- Add additional system at any time for a multi-room listening experience
Did you notice?The SoundTouch 20 works with your existing home Wi-Fi network, so no extra equipment is necessary.
Apple Recommends ForBroadcasting your favourite internet radio stations, podcasts or iTunes playlists with the touch of a button.
What's in the Box?
- SoundTouch 20 Wi-Fi music system
- Remote control
- Power cable
- USB cable
- Input Type: 3.5mm Stereo Jack, USB
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay
- Drivers: Two 60mm full-range drivers
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 18.8 cm/7.4 in.
- Width: 31.5 cm/12.4 in.
- Weight: 3.18 kg
- Length: 10.4 cm/4.1 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 355589-1200
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817610049
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
SoundTouch™ app from Bose –
Use the SoundTouch™ app to control your SoundTouch™ system from a smartphone or tablet. When connected to a SoundTouch™ system, you can stream music instantly, or explore Internet radio, available music services, and your music library. Personalize the Presets to your favorite music and stations.
• Control your SoundTouch™ system from your smartphone or tablet
• Provides fast access to your favorite music
• Quickly set your preferred music and stations to Presets
• Explore a wide-range of global and local Internet radio stations
• Access the music services available in your region
• Keep track of your recently-played music
• Control one or multiple systems in the home, from any room
• Play the same music throughout your home, or listen to different music in different rooms …
Ratings & Reviews
It does exactly what it says. We love it.
- Written by Michael L from Ottery St Mary
2 of 4 people found this useful
Great sound and reliable AirPlay
I bought this to replace my aging JBL Creature speakers, and it's the first hifi speaker set I've owned since some Missions years I bought this to replace my aging JBL Creature speakers, and it's the first hifi speaker set I've owned since some Missions years ago. My requirements were: good sound reproduction, conveniently sized to put in a two-bed flat, reliable AirPlay.
Sound quality wise, I cannot fault it at all. Vocals are clear and natural, and base is defined and punchy. I often find myself sitting down re-listing to albums mesmerised by sounds I never heard before. Another reviewer has complained that Bose's "don't alter the sound" policy makes them bass-heavy; I don't find this myself, but if the bass is too strong at loud volumes, it's worth it for the clarity of sound. Be a good neighbour and ask next door when it's ok to have a party.
The height of the speakers makes them convenient to put on the small mid-shelf of my TV stand (although they've been promoted to the top shelf), and the simple, understated design makes them almost imperceptible in the corner. They're easily strong enough to fill a room two or three times the size of my flat though.
I looked at reviews of other speakers and was put off the Bowers & Wilkins speakers (I considered the Zeplins) because of reports of AirPlay dropouts. I've used my iPad and MBP to play music (mainly the former) and in several weeks of usage I've had no dropouts at all. I had one unrepeated incident where my iPad wouldn't connect, but I just restarted the SoundTouch and have had a continuous connection since.
This is the first Bose equipment I've bought, but I will definitely buy from them again. This is Apple-quality audio equipment to go with your Mac, iPhone or iPad. I highly recommend the SoundTouch 20. Maybe consider the SoundTouch 30 if your living room is the size of a tennis court, but I think most people will love these. Definitely worth the money. …
- Written by Ash M from Manchester
12 of 12 people found this useful
Good but not great
Having preciously used an Airport Express, the iOS remote app and a set of soundstick speakers to do everything that this does I w Having preciously used an Airport Express, the iOS remote app and a set of soundstick speakers to do everything that this does I was looking forward to having a much more reliable experience with no drop outs and brilliant sound.
Sadly, the app can take a while to connect, oddly it sometimes skips to the next track after a minute or so and whilst in general the sound is brilliant, it is very bass heavy.
If like me, you care about your neighbours, you won't be playing it too loud as there is no adjustment on the bass at all as Bose told me today that they like to reproduce the sound as it should be...not as I would like it to be.
Won't be buying Bose again which is a shame and probably more of a personal choice, it may suit you more. …
- Written by Jason K from Adlington
8 of 13 people found this useful