Let your imagination light up your home with the Philips Hue LightStrips. Download the Philips hue app to your iPhone or iPad and choose from over 16 million colours to set the mood of a room, highlight furniture or fixtures or create architectural features in your living space. Run them along shelves, under a TV or even around your favourite painting. And because they use LED light, these flexible LightStrips are long-lasting and highly efficient, helping you save on your energy bills.
- Connect wirelessly to the Philips Hue bridge
- Create a personal lighting scheme from your iPhone or iPad
- Create light settings based on your favourite photos
- Control your light strips remotely from anywhere
- Two metres of flexible LightStrips, which can be cut to size
- Up to 16 million colours
- 120 lumen output
- Adheres to any solid surface
Did you notice?The LightStrips can be controlled via your iPhone or iPad.
Apple Recommends ForCreating stunning lighting effects in your home.
What's in the Box?
- 2 m Philips Friends of Hue LightStrips
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 0.3 cm
- Width: 1 cm
- Weight: 260 g
- Length: 200 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 729935548
- UPC or EAN No.: 8718291488934
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
Meet the hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips hue product in your home. All in the palm of your hand.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
iPad mini with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
BRILLIANT - A must have if you have the Phillips Hue Bridge
I purchased one of these strip lengths to go under my breakfast bar, and i must say that they are absolutely amazing! The colour i I purchased one of these strip lengths to go under my breakfast bar, and i must say that they are absolutely amazing! The colour is much better that the in the Phillips Hue Bulbs.
However i do criticise this on two facts. One is the length. its not really long enough although the intensity of the lights them selves dose not show this when they are on, i had to have it in a couple of inches each side but the light reflects filling up the gap, secondly there is no off switch on the device its self, would of been nice to had a accessible switch.
I would defo recoomend these. I will be purchasing a few more to go under the units and around the plinths as they look fantastic! …
- Written by Paul L from Wolverhampton
9 of 10 people found this useful
Got Philips Hue? Then you got to add these... easy to add in to your system and set up. You can simply shorten them to the desired Got Philips Hue? Then you got to add these... easy to add in to your system and set up. You can simply shorten them to the desired length with scissors and then stick them in place with the m3 tape attached.
My display cabinet now has remote lighting from my iPhone, and everything in the cabinet is well lit - not just at the top where the cabinet bulb is and it works in unison with the other Hue bulbs in the room - Genius! …
- Written by Richard J from Reading
10 of 12 people found this useful