The Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve wraps your iPad in the safety of unique two-panel construction that’s fully padded and fleece lined. And its one-way colour-matched zipper with full grain leather zipper pulls make sure that everything stays exactly where it belongs.
- Durable woven exterior
- Two-panel construction
- Completely padded and lined with fleece
- Full-grain leather zipper pulls and colour-matched zipper
- Cases for iPad are compatible with iPad 2, iPad (3rd generation) and iPad (4th generation); cases for iPad mini are compatible with all iPad mini models
Did you notice?There’s plenty of room to fit your iPad in its Apple Smart Cover.
Apple Recommends ForFashionably carry and protect your iPad.
What's in the Box?
- Herschel Supply Co. Anchor Sleeve for iPad
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Fabric
- Height: 20.95 cm / 8.25 in
- Width: 1.9 cm / 0.75 in
- Length: 27.94 cm / 11 in
- Mfr. Part Number: 10111-00273-OS
- UPC or EAN No.: 828432030972
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Warranty: One-year limited
0800 922 72 or Chat now
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
Stylish and quality build
I purchased the Navy/Aqua ipad version for my iPad Air. Standard free UK delivery. Took a week from order to delivery. Came well w I purchased the Navy/Aqua ipad version for my iPad Air. Standard free UK delivery. Took a week from order to delivery. Came well wrapped. Was padded with foam insert, etc. Good quality material and stitching. Feels durable, well made, and looks like it would clean easily with a damp cloth. Does not attract fluff. The zipper has the same feel and action as my macbook Crumpler sleeve. The inner lining is a very fine glossy fleece and looks and feels very luxurious. I believe this sleeve would offer more protection in the event of a drop/impact, than a neoprene sleeve, because each side offers around 5mm of padding, and the combined textile/fleece layer doesn't compress as thin as the equivalent neoprene. IMHO of course. So for the price I am very happy with this product and would recommend it. Note, I bought this to hold my iPad Air when it was in its Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Folio case. It does fit, but is a very tight squeeze, and I have concerns that I might scratch the sides of the iPad on the zipper/zip. I believe that the iPad Air Smart Case or Cover would have much better clearance as they do not have the overhang on each side that the Folio case does. I will probably end up getting the Smart Case or something similar for on the go, and leave the Keyboard Folio for home use. Using my trusty measuring tape I make this sleeve 26.5cm long, 20.5cm wide, 2cm deep. Plenty of room for iPad Air, Smart Case, and notebook/thin paperback, in one of these. …
- Written by Sebastian H from Braintree
14 of 14 people found this useful