The IZON View Wi-Fi video monitor makes it easy to keep an eye on your home, baby, pet or anything else that's important to you via the IZON app on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad - from nearly anywhere in the world.
Using the simple QR code set up, you can have IZON View working within minutes. Simply decide where you want to put your IZON View, follow the three-step set-up process, and begin viewing your camera.
Whether you are on a business trip, in the office or in the next room, IZON View provides an instant, ongoing connection to your life. The camera works with the IZON app to send motion and sound alerts to your iOS device via push notification - or you can watch your camera live.
- Stay connected to what matters to you most, even when you're away
- Camera view adjusts by toggling the camera on the dome-shaped base
- Pair your camera with the free IZON app to view your camera from anywhere
- Motion and sound alert sensitivity are adjustable through the app
Did you notice?Install as many IZON View cameras on your app as you want, then easily track all the things that matter to you from one convenient location.
Apple Recommends ForSee what's happening with your home, baby or pet at the touch of a button on your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- IZON View camera (2-pack includes two IZON View cameras)
- Magnetic base (2-pack includes two bases)
- Power supply and USB cord (2.74 m/9 ft.) (2-pack includes two of each)
- User manual
- Height: 19.4 cm/7.64 in.
- Width: 8 cm/3.15 in.
- Weight: 331 g
- Length: 5.4 cm/2.13 in.
- iOS 4.3 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: 80-9255-00-00
- UPC or EAN No.: 859633002567
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
IZON App Version 3 delivers a brand-new experience for the IZON and IZON View Wi-Fi video cameras. See and hear what's happening right now, in any room, from anywhere in the world. IZON App delivers real-time video and audio from IZON cameras to your iPod touch, iPhone or iPad*, over Edge, 3G/4G and Wi-Fi networks.†
The IZON App helps you configure IZON to automatically upload videos when noise or motion is detected, push notifications to your mobile device even when you're not using the app, and lets you view videos within the app and save them in Stem Cloud.º
IZON App features:
- Faster and easier setup
- Real time audio and video streaming†
- Support for multiple IZON and IZON View cameras
- Simple controls for noise and motion detection
- Free, automatic video uploads to Stem Cloudº
- Intuitive alert/video management system
- In-app guide to setup and use
- Quick links to email and phone support
*Compatible with iOS 5.0 or later.
†Requires sufficient bandwidth for video streaming.
ºSee www.steminnovation.com for full details on Stem Cloud service. …
0800 922 72 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
iZON - does the job.
I saw the reviews of the standard iZON (without night vision) after I have bought this, but I have had none of the bad experiences I saw the reviews of the standard iZON (without night vision) after I have bought this, but I have had none of the bad experiences that a few of those reviews indicate. Set up was easy and quick (except I couldn't create an account on my iPad Mini, but on my iPhone I had no problems). The motion detection works well, as does the notification, and I can honestly say I'm happy with it. Perhaps the only thing is the quality of the picture, images captured close up are OK, but those more than 12 feet away are a little fuzzy, don't think the police could identify the thief from those distant shots. So for that, the long time it takes to downlaod videos that have been taken by the motion sensor, and the price (expensive - should be 30% lower) I can't give it 5*, but it's a perfectly workable piece of kit. …
- Written by Peter F from Hong Kong
10 of 10 people found this useful
What a waste of money this thing is. App only seems to works when you're connected to the same network as the camera, which is poi What a waste of money this thing is. App only seems to works when you're connected to the same network as the camera, which is pointless. Selling mine on eBay. Rubbish …
- Written by Darren W from London
9 of 11 people found this useful
I bought a two pack of cameras. For the life of me, I can't get both cameras to work on the same wifi network in my home. Both cam I bought a two pack of cameras. For the life of me, I can't get both cameras to work on the same wifi network in my home. Both cameras are working ok, just not together, which is clearly an issue.
The support from izon has been rubbish to non existent. Very disappointing. …
- Written by Colin M from Twickenham
4 of 4 people found this useful
Rubbish ... when something goes wrong , you can throw them in the bin
I bought two of these at the Apple store and they worked great for 2 days , and then one stopped working . I've literally spent ho I bought two of these at the Apple store and they worked great for 2 days , and then one stopped working . I've literally spent hours trying to get it to work again, and absolutely nothing works ... I"m not in London and cant return them to the shop ... Whats the point of a security system that is totally unreliable ? I want my 3 hours of trying to get it work back and my £150 . …
- Written by Brett S from London
Neat, effective and well priced...
I have just upgraded to the night vision model and have had no problems. The camera is small, easy to place and quick to set up. P I have just upgraded to the night vision model and have had no problems. The camera is small, easy to place and quick to set up. Position it with care and it will provide security and peace of mind when you are away from home. …
- Written by Howard W from LIVERPOOL
0 of 1 people found this useful
Remote CCTV for non techies
Having tried and failed to set my home Swann CCTV up for remote access, this device was a cinch. It offers real time viewing anywh Having tried and failed to set my home Swann CCTV up for remote access, this device was a cinch. It offers real time viewing anywhere you have 3G or wi fi on your iPhone or iPad of your home interior, sends alerts if movement is detected, has audio, has adjustable sensitivity and you can record and store footage. That's all I need. Downsides? Face recognition needs the subject to be standing fairly still otherwise it's a blur, it seems that the feed can be hacked if you haven't changed your router settings from default by people who know what they are doing, also video storage feature is not secure. (Web article) then again if someone gets their rocks off staring at static views of my kitchen good luck to them.
Re criticism here about not viewing image on different network, I had that. Solution, delete camera & start process again. Izon sorted this remotely very quickly via an e-mail exchange to their support desk. …
- Written by Christopher S from Falmouth
0 of 1 people found this useful