Shift Premium Bluetooth Audio
Integrating a custom implementation of the native Bluetooth SBC codec, which JayBird calls Shift, BlueBuds X headphones deliver a level of purity and sound that rivals the best in wired headphones. A great feature of Shift is that it's pair and play, so nothing special is required on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch, just standard Bluetooth.
PureSound white noise filtering
JayBird's on-board filtering system, called PureSound, filters out and eliminates white noise to give you a clean audio experience. This is especially helpful for long workouts when you've turned up the volume to motivate yourself.
Playtime to up to eight hours
BlueBuds X pack an impressive eight hours of playtime into a small design. And for convenience, it uses a standard micro-USB connector for charging and includes a battery status icon on screen for iPhone users.
Sports ear cushions hug into the top, back and lower surface areas of your ear – all essential for a secure fit during sports and fitness activities. JayBird's X-Fit design lets you use the headphones either in the traditional under-ear wearing style for music and calls or over-ear – completely free of any cord on your neck – so it feels like you don't have any headphones on.
- Eight hours battery life in a small design
- Works with your Bluetooth-enabled iPhone, iPod touch, iPod nano, iPad, iPad mini or Mac
- Complete music and call controls
- Liquipel sweat-repellant technology for maximum durability
- Standard micro-USB charging
- Wireless music and calls
- Secure fit for sports
Did you notice?With up to eight hours battery life you can enjoy a full day of music and calls, or work out an hour a day for an entire week on a single charge.
Apple Recommends ForSuperb wireless comfort and sound from your iPhone, iPod touch or iPad during sports, fitness or outdoor activities.
What's in the Box?
- JayBird BlueBuds X Premium Wireless Headphones
- Three pairs of ear tips (S,M,L)
- Three pairs of secure fit ear cushions (S,M,L)
- Two X-Fit cord management clips
- Micro-USB cable
- Premium protective carry case
- THD: <5% (1kHz, 1mW)
- Other Features: Bluetooth, Stereo Bluetooth, Sports & Fitness, Wireless
- Form Factor: In Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Weight: 13.8 g
- Mfr. Part Number: BBX1SW
- UPC or EAN No.: 855366002331
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Sound absolutely stunning favourite phones to date
Owned these for a year after doing my homework. My requirements were: Bluetooth, in ear, and top quality sound. These do all three Owned these for a year after doing my homework. My requirements were: Bluetooth, in ear, and top quality sound. These do all three and I would genuinely recommend these to anyone who loves quality full spectrum sound. The buds block quite a bit of external environment noise so this is also a plus. Have not had any connection problems, so not sure what happened with the pervious reviewer.
Downside, need to order replacement bud tops and this so far is a problem as standards don't fit.
Love the versatility for running by changing the way you wear the buds. This is admittedly a bit fiddley but once you get it, works fine and they don't slip.
I had Bose before these and there is simply no comparison in sound quality. Bluebuds sound is absolute quality.
Love them! Great product. …
- Written by Ronan B from Rugby
3 of 4 people found this useful
Poor quality product
I am just about to return my second pair. Both have worked for a short period of time then failed completely. Apple exchanged th I am just about to return my second pair. Both have worked for a short period of time then failed completely. Apple exchanged the first pair without any quibble but the second lasted a matter of weeks. I do run regularly in them but not in the rain so there has been no reason for the failure of either pair.
When they do work they are acceptable. THe sound is fair and the fit is fine. The conection drops with the slightest obstruction, for example when you turn your head to check for traffic when crossing a road.
Not having a wire is great but as they are they are just really expensive ear plugs when they are not working which is sadly most of the time. …
- Written by alesdair K from london
3 of 10 people found this useful