Featuring rubberised sidewalls for enhanced protection from drops, shocks, and bumps, the Incase Pro Snap Case also offers an improved grip to keep your iPhone safe in your hands. A thicker hardshell provides better overall protection while still maintaining the slim profile of iPhone 5.
- Rubberised sidewalls protect against drops and shocks
- Thicker hardshell construction for better overall protection
- Enhanced grip
- Secure snap-on attachment
- Easy access to all device features
Did you notice?Rubberised grip sidewalls deliver added protection and an enhanced grip.
Apple Recommends ForComplement the design of your iPhone while safeguarding it.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Pro Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: CL69052
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450126104
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Good Design, Scratches Easily.
This case has a good design as it provides decent protection for the back and sides of your iPhone 5. The pro version also include This case has a good design as it provides decent protection for the back and sides of your iPhone 5. The pro version also includes rubber sides for enhanced grip and a comfier feel in your hands. The back is clear as well so you can still show off that awesome design of your iPhone too. My main issue with it though is that the clear plastic scratches so easily though which looks as if the back of your iPhone is scratched but it's just on the outside of the case. I've had it for less than 12 hours and I've already got loads of scratches. Beware of this. …
- Written by Kevin W from LIVERPOOL
52 of 55 people found this useful
The case is decent and will protect the phone from scratches however Im not sure if it would help against a fall as it is quite fl The case is decent and will protect the phone from scratches however Im not sure if it would help against a fall as it is quite flimsy. Also the product was already scratched out of the box and a few hours later it looks like Ive had it for a long time. …
- Written by Daniel M from Essex
40 of 44 people found this useful
Nice Design but scratches quickly
Good design but the see-through back scratches quickly :)
- Written by Jagjeevan B from Southall
15 of 17 people found this useful
Stylish but fragile
I bought this case when I got my iPhone 5 in March - so only 4 months ago, and it's already badly scratched, scuffed and the rubbe I bought this case when I got my iPhone 5 in March - so only 4 months ago, and it's already badly scratched, scuffed and the rubber sides are coming away from the plastic. Shame really. …
- Written by Thomas H from Redditch
Rubbish!! complete waist of money..!!
for £19 its a complete waist of money.. i bought in apple store in regent street...interestingly the first one i bought was alread for £19 its a complete waist of money.. i bought in apple store in regent street...interestingly the first one i bought was already scratched badly even inside the package..i was lucky that i put it in the store..i checked 3 and even the one i got had a scratch.. i gave up and took that..its only two days now and mine got lots of scratches...you can pay just £5 and buy very decent case in a small accessory shop in the city...you can see the opening for the back camera in the images...its so big and look very strange once you put on your phone...quality of this case is really bad and i will guarantee that £5 cases sell without a brand names are better in quality..most of the INCASE covers are the same... and the worst thing is it doesn't protect your phone att all as up and down edges of the phone has no cover. very disappointing to see Apple shops selling this much bad quality products. …
- Written by hirantha S from golders green
4 of 6 people found this useful
it can handle that you lose it and it will not be damaged and you can not see that it has to be the loss
- Written by Søren L from Holsted
0 of 5 people found this useful