The Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF has fast print speeds and duplex printing, scanning, copying and faxing. In addition, this model features a 6.3 cm LCD screen with an intuitive control panel for easy menu navigation, and Wi-Fi and Ethernet connectivity. Thanks to Epson's fast-drying DURABrite Ultra Ink, business documents are resistant to water, smudges and highlighters. Cartridges are also available in XL size, helping to save further on costs.
The model is also quick and efficient, offering business-quality printing at up to 15 ppm for single-sided documents and 7.9 ppm for double-sided documents. This device allows users to load up to 250 sheets of A4 plain paper. It has a single-sheet rear-feed paper tray providing media flexibility, accepting varied paper types and thicknesses, such as card, envelopes and business cards. With a duplex ADF for multi-page scanning, copying and faxing, this printer provides everything a small office or workgroup needs, in one compact device.
Epson Connect allows users to print wirelessly from smartphones and tablet PCs within the office and print from anywhere in the world by emailing documents directly to the printer's unique email address. Scan-to-Cloud enables users to store scanned documents directly in cloud services. In addition the WF-3520DWF is Apple AirPrint ready.
- Print, scan, copy and fax with ADF
- Apple AirPrint ready
- Automatic double-sided document printing, copying and faxing
- Four separate cartridges
- Duty cycle of 12,000 monthly pages
- 6.3 cm LCD screen
Did you notice?This Epson printer uses fast-drying DURABrite Ultra Ink so that your business documents are resistant to water, smudges and highlighters. The cartridges are also available in XL size, helping to save on costs.
Apple Recommends ForSmall, busy office environments and all those looking for fast print speeds and duplex printing, scanning, copying and faxing.
What's in the Box?
- Epson WorkForce WF-3520DWF AirPrint Printer
- Four ink cartridges
- Software CD
- Start Here guide
- Power cable
- Display Size: 6.3 cm/2.5 in.
- Connections: AirPrint , Ethernet, USB 2.0, Wireless
- Memory Cards: MagicGate Memory Stick, Memory Stick, Memory Stick Duo, Memory Stick Micro, Memory Stick Pro, Memory Stick Pro Duo, MicroSD, MicroSDHC, MiniSD, MiniSDHC, SD Memory Card, SDHC Memory Card
- Other Functions: Copy, Fax, Scanner
- Height: 243 mm/9.57 in.
- Width: 449 mm/17.68 in.
- Depth: 417 mm/16.42 in.
- Weight: 9 kg
- Black print speed: 15 pages per minute (ISO)
- Black resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Color print speed: 9.2 pages per minute (ISO)
- Color resolution: 5760 x 1440
- Trays: 1
- Max Paper Size: A4
- Min Paper Size: 9 x 13 cm
- Other Paper Handling Features: Automatic Document Feeder, Duplex Printing
- Other Printer Features: Borderless Printing
- Printer Ink Tanks: 4
- Printer Technology: Inkjet
- Scanner resolution: 1200 x 2400
- OS X 10.5.8 or later
- Windows 8/7/Vista/XP
- UPC or EAN No.: 8715946527697
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
Ratings & Reviews
Let down by poor software
Hardware wise this seems to be a great printer.
The software compatibility is shocking though. I really, really enjoyed spen Hardware wise this seems to be a great printer.
The software compatibility is shocking though. I really, really enjoyed spending all night so far failing to install it. Why can't printer manufacturers just follow the Apple approach of 'out of the box' and it works. Reminds me far too much of the bad old days of installing PC hardware. …
- Written by Adrian M from STOWMARKET
6 of 7 people found this useful
I bought this printer and there were no reviews and i thought it was a big risk.Setting up wifi was a bit tricky as my macbook was I bought this printer and there were no reviews and i thought it was a big risk.Setting up wifi was a bit tricky as my macbook was not recognising it.It is user friendly all you need to do is keep trying until mac recognises the system.I think it is because of mac security systems because you need to disable the firewall.
So far so good,the prints are brilliant and quick.Good buy. …
- Written by Casper V from London
207 of 218 people found this useful