iRig KEYS is the first ultra-slim and highly portable universal MIDI controller keyboard for iPhone, iPod touch, iPad and Mac. Connecting directly to the iOS devices or USB port on your Mac, it features 37 velocity-sensitive mini-keys, takes up minimal space on your desktop and can easily fit in a backpack or carry-on bag.
iRig KEYS is Core MIDI-compliant for a true plug-and-play experience, both with iOS devices or Mac, with no additional app, software or drivers to be installed to have it up and running. For total mobility, iRig KEYS is also an ultra-low power consumption unit. When hooked up to an iPhone, iPod touch or iPad, it can be powered by the device, and for longer playing sessions it can be powered by the available USB port. When connected to a Mac, the USB port powers it.
You can use iRig KEYS for live performance or for songwriting and composition with the included software and apps or with a multitude of other MIDI-compatible instruments and recorders on any iOS or Mac OS system.
- Sleek, ultra-compact durable mini keyboard
- 37 velocity-sensitive mini-keys (three full-octave range plus one note)
- Modulation and pitch bend wheels
- Volume/data knob (assignable)
- Octave/program up/down back-lit, soft-touch buttons
- SET button to store and recall four different customised set ups
- Input for an optional sustain or expression pedal
- Core MIDI (iOS) and USB class-compliant (Mac/PC) - plug and play
- Powered from the iOS device or your Mac's USB port
Did you notice?The iRig mini keyboard also features an input for an optional sustain or expression pedal to accommodate any virtuosic playing style.
Apple Recommends ForKeyboard players, producers and composers looking for an easy way to play on the go - simply hook it up to your computer or device and start playing.
What's in the Box?
- iRig KEYS keyboard
- USB to Micro USB cable
- 30-pin dock connector cable for iOS devices
- Quick start guide
- Height: 40 mm/1.57 in.
- Width: 503 mm/19.8 in.
- Weight: 660 g
- Length: 120 mm/4.72 in.
- OS X 10.5 or later
- USB port
- Windows XP SP 3 or later
- USB port
- Mfr. Part Number: IP-IRIG-KEYS-IN
- UPC or EAN No.: 8025813399037
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- iOS 4.3 or later is required for iOS devices
Amplitude enhances aural experiences by allowing you to hear distant and/or quiet sounds as if you were standing nearby. Amplitude uses the high quality hardware of the iPhone and iPod Touch* to detect and amplify the faintest of sounds. ***Note: To get the best experience possible, you must use earbuds that do not have a built-in microphone.***
Amplitude lets you adjust the sensitivity of the iPhone microphone to amplify sounds from across a room. You’ll hear things you never would have been able to hear otherwise.
Using Amplitude is easy: simply launch the app, point your device in the direction of the sound you want to amplify, and starting hearing the world in a new way through your headphones. Individual controls enable you to adjust the microphone sensitivity or mute the sound amplifying feature altogether.
Use Amplitude to explore your world. Experience all the sounds of your environment that you would otherwise have missed.
Experience Nature and Wildlife More Intimately
- Have you ever heard the sound of a hummingbird’s wings beating back and forth? It’s pretty interesting to hear even with unaided ears. Using Amplitude, it’s a truly amazing experience.
Experimenting Around Your World
- Listen to your heartbeat for the first time
- Diagnose the source of that annoying squeak in your new car.
- Attach a cup or small plastic bowl to the end of your iPhone to focus the incoming sound and expand your range
- Place microphone against a office wall to hear sounds from all over the building.
At Sporting Events
- Baseball: Listen to the first base coach, the players in the dugout and the player in the batting circle.
- Golf: Hear golf pros discuss the next shot with their caddy.
- Turns your iPhone or iPod Touch* into a sound amplifier
- Hear sounds through thin walls or doors
- Adjustable microphone sensitivity / boost
- Adjustable volume and mute controls
- Independently control the iPhone volume and the microphone sensitivity
- View sound waves on the oscilloscope
*Ear buds are required for use with all devices. Use with the iPod Touch requires a headset with built-in microphone feature.
Tips on Using Amplitude:
- For best audio reception, point the microphone in the direction of the sound you want to pick up.
- Amplitude controls are oriented upside down from other apps so that the microphone can be pointed toward target sounds.
- To protect against accidental ear damage, Amplitude starts in Muted mode. The “Mute at Start” feature is configurable in the Info screen.
- We recommend keeping device volume between 50-75%.
- Experiment with microphone sensitivity. Some situations will require more, some less.
- To preserve battery life, launch the application and press the device sleep button to darken the screen.
- You can maximize your reception by using your hands or a plastic cup to focus the incoming sound. This is the best method to use when listening through solid objects like doors or walls.
- Like any exposed microphone, the iPhone microphone is sensitive to wind noise. For best results we recommend using Amplitude in non-windy situations.
- Experiment with different attachments and microphone settings and let us know what works best for you.
Send us feedback and feature requests. We want to hear how you are using Amplitude. Send us your stories or YouTube videos to Amplitude@GripWire.com. This application has been brought to you in association with MagTownTech.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation