The Philips In.Sight Wireless HD Baby Monitor allows you to watch and listen to your baby on your iPhone or iPad from anywhere else in your home. Just download the free In.Sight app from the App Store and pair your In.Sight Baby Monitor via the QR code set-up feature.
High-definition video quality and a digital zoom lets you see every detail, while night vision means you can keep an eye throughout the night. A wide-angle lens means your child will always be seen, wherever they are in the cot. Unlike traditional baby monitors, both mum and dad can view the live stream from the In.Sight separately on their own iPhone or iPad. With a continuous audio feature, you can hear your baby even when your iPhone is locked. The parent talkback feature lets you talk to your baby from your iPhone and iPad and soothe them until you arrive by their side.
The In.Sight Baby Monitor uses encryption between the monitor and your iPhone and iPad that provides you with a highly secure connection each time you look at your loved ones. Real-time monitors lets you know when any motion or noise is detected, and even if the temperature or humidity levels are outside of a range you've set.
- Wi-Fi baby monitor for placement anywhere in your home
- Watch your baby on your iPhone or iPad wirelessly
- 720p HD video quality for crystal-clear viewing
- Night vision mode to see your baby clear in the dark
- In.Sight app available for free from the App Store
- Hear your baby continuously even when your iPhone is locked
- Phone alerts when monitor detects noise or motion
- Instantly talk to your baby via iPhone or iPad
- Temperature and humidity sensors alert you when levels are outside the range you've set
- Easy set-up via QR code
- Encrypted direct networking for secure connection
- Browser-based monitoring from a web browser
Did you notice?Your iPhone will alert you if the monitor detects noise or motion.
Apple Recommends ForWatching your baby in crystal-clear high-definition video from anywhere in your home.
What's in the Box?
- Philips In.Sight Wireless HD Baby Monitor
- Extra wall mount
- USB power adapter
- USB cable (2.5 m)
- Screw/Wall anchor
- Quick start guide
- Camera Type : HD Video
- Height : 104 mm/4.09 in.
- Width : 66.2 mm/2.6 in.
- Weight : 410 g
- Length : 66.2 mm/2.6 in.
- Safari 5.1.7, Chrome 21.0, Firefox or later for browser support
- Internet Explorer 9.0, Chrome 20.0, Firefox or later for browser support
- Mfr. Part Number : B120/37
- UPC or EAN No. : 8712581662639
- Note : Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad (4th generation)
iPod touch 5th Generation 32GB/64GB
Ratings & Reviews
In Sight Baby Monitor
Never write reviews but I felt I had to on this! This is the worst camera I have ever seen! The delay on the camera is around 10 s econds which is exactly the same as the audio. Night vision is also poor quality!
Only good thing about it is the ease of setting the camera up and apple give you your money back on the camera.
I would stay well clear of this camera waste of money! …
- Written by Robert K from Shepton Mallet
0 of 1 people found this useful
Don't normally write reviews, but felt compelled to do so for this monitor. Good monitor when it works, however it frequently dro ps connection to the wireless and has numerous glitches which require a full reset. Tried it on various friends' wireless networks with the same result. If you google this error, it turns out that it is very common with this monitor. Apple shop very helpful and gave us a full refund and acknowledged that they had had several brought back to them with the same problem. …
- Written by Rajib L from Bedlington
13 of 16 people found this useful
Great product, Works straight out of the box
Clear picture and sound
Can add multiple cameras and also use this product for home security
Records video and photos if u wish based on movement or sound
Can't move camera from iPhone although can zoom in
Feedback if you bring your phone into the same room
Need to pay $25 per year for full features.
Overall I looked at all the competition and this wins, Withings also good but too expensive …
- Written by Bob B from London
13 of 15 people found this useful