The Fitbit One measures your complete daily activity including steps taken, distance travelled, calories burned and stairs climbed. Simply wear it in a pocket, bra or belt using its soft silicon clip for easy attachment. At night use the included wrist strap and it will track how long and how well you sleep, with online tools to illustrate your deep sleep and wakeful patterns. A gentle vibration will wake you when you need without a noisy alarm.
Using the Fitbit dashboard you can track your progress on your Mac or in real-time on your iPhone, with easy-to-read graphs and charts, and progress towards your goals rewarded with badges. You can even enlist your friends and family to help you reach your fitness goals by sharing your stats and challenging a group to a competition with the seven-day leaderboard challenge. You can upload additional data to Fitbit.com such as your weight and food consumption, and use the Fitbit One with other popular fitness apps.
- Track steps, distance and stairs climbed
- Monitor how long and how well you sleep
- Silent alarm wakes you and not your partner
- Syncs automatically to your devices
- Set goals, view progress and earn badges
- Share and compete with friends throughout the day
- Free iPhone app available from App Store
- Small and discreet – wear in pocket, on belt or bra
- Sweat, rain, and splash proof
- Rechargeable battery
Did you notice?Silent Wake technology wakes you with a gentle vibration whenever you choose, so your partner can sleep better too.
Apple Recommends ForTrack activity and calories burned; monitor sleep cycles; then upload stats wirelessly and sync with iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
What's in the Box?
- Fitbit One Tracker
- Sleep wrist band
- Wireless USB dongle
- Quick start guide
- Free Fitbit account
- UPC or EAN No. : 898628002311
- Note : Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
iPad (3rd generation)
iPod touch 5th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
It was accurate recording steps taken. Synchs well with iPhone 5 and Mac computer.
Addictive, I keep checking the informat ion on the fitbit, and I try to do more than the goals set.
It is also very discreet.
The fitbit secures to clothing via a clip, which can work itself loose. I recommend using a small lanyard asap so if it drops off, you won't lose it. It has 'dropped off' 5 times in 2 weeks, so I am thankful I did it. …
- Written by Amanda R from Newport
1 of 3 people found this useful
Accurately track and monitor your activity and sleep quality
My Fitbit One has become my constant companion. This is a fantastic product for anyone wanting a "silent" coach to monitor and mo tivate more healthy activity. It is incredibly simple to use once it is set up and links up with the free FitBit App and Web Dashboard which are both function rich and beautifully designed. It can additionally be synced with other leading Health and Activity Apps. It records Steps taken, Stairs Climbed, and your level and Quality of sleep all very accurately. Only for two minor gripes it would get 5 stars. The first is the belt clip which is actually very comfortable to wear and very functional but the FitBit itself has a tendency to pop out of the holder. It is only held in by light weight rubber wrap around sides. It is so small and light you will not notice it doing this and I have "lost" mine more than three times in the last three weeks of wearing it. My second grip are the instructions that come with the product. These are printed so small you need a microscope to read them. They are available on the product web site in a more readable form. Great product overall. …
- Written by Dermot M from Blanchardstown
1 of 1 people found this useful