Answers the call, answers to you
Now you can be truly hands-free when you need to be. When a call comes in, Voyager Legend tells you who is calling and you can decide whether to answer or ignore the call by voice command, without checking your phone or pushing a button.
Take the call wherever you choose
Smart Sensor technology knows when you're wearing your headset and routes the call to your iPhone or to your headset. And if you want to transfer the call back to your phone, just take off the headset. The sensors also pauses music when you take off the headset and automatically locks the call button to avoid unwanted calls.
Triple-play precision audio
Three microphones combine to capture your voice and block background noise, while three layers of wind protection ensure clear calls wherever your conversations take you. And the 13mm speaker delivers clear, full sound whether you're on a call on just listening to tunes.
- Incoming caller ID tells you who is calling and lets you manage the call with voice commands
- Smart Sensor technology knows when you're wearing the headset and routes the call to your iPhone or to your headset
- Calls are incredibly clear thanks to triple noise-cancelling mics that block background noise and wind
- 2-in-1 charging kit lets you charge the headset and your iPhone from computer or car
- Listen to your favourite tunes from your iPhone, iPad or iPod with a 13mm speaker that delivers clear, full sound
- Voice alerts tell you talk time, connection status and more
- Separate power, mute and volume buttons provide easy access so you're always in control
- Headset battery level displays on your iPhone screen so you'll always know that you have time to talk
- Comfort-tested, balanced design lets you slip it on and forget it's there; perfect for all-day wear
- Up to 7 hours of talk time and 11 days of standby time
Did you notice?The 2-in-1 car + USB charging system helps keep your headset charged on the go.
Apple Recommends ForHands-free conversations on your iPhone with voice-driven commands, Smart Sensors and premium sound.
What's in the Box?
- Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
- Silicone eartips (S,M,L)
- Foam eartip covers (S,M)
- Car + USB charging system
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Bluetooth, Mono Bluetooth, Multipoint Support
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Connections: Bluetooth
- Bluetooth Compatiblity: Bluetooth 3.0
- Power Source: Battery Power
- Stand By Time: 11 days
- Height: 63.5 mm/2.5 in.
- Depth: 0.42 in./1.07 cm
- Weight: 18.5 g
- Length: 101.6 mm/4 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 88938-01
- UPC or EAN No.: 017229138728
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
I have bought many bluetooth headsets over the years and have found this one to be the very best. It syncs quickly, has very long I have bought many bluetooth headsets over the years and have found this one to be the very best. It syncs quickly, has very long standby and talk time and is a brilliant way to listen to audiobooks and podcasts without the hassle of cables. As I mentioned before, I have used many bluetooth headsets, all in the £50+ range from well known manufacturers, this is by far the best one I have used. It charges quickly, sounds great and is very comfortable. Talk/listening time is as good as that stated by Plantronics. …
- Written by Jamie S from CHESTER
13 of 14 people found this useful
Plantronics keep getting better,
I use the telephone so much in work that a good headset is a major boon. Over the last few years I have tried several of the Plant I use the telephone so much in work that a good headset is a major boon. Over the last few years I have tried several of the Plantronics headsets including Bluetooth, DECT, office and mobile designs. All have proved extremely ergonomic and comfortable and the Legend builds on this by bringing together and adding various small features from the rest of their range that add up to a lot:
* The ability to pair two phones (also present in other models such as the Pro UC) means that I can use one unit to take and make calls on office phone and my mobile.
* Background noise cancellation is even better, partly thanks to an extra microphone which helps to pick up and cancel out background sound.
* The introduction of an on/off switch (as opposed to a button that needed to be held down) makes it faster and easier to switch on and off - surprisingly useful.
* If the phone rings, putting the earpiece on will direct the call to the earpiece and calls can be answered by saying 'answer'.
* The unit is slimmer and slightly lighter than the Pro UC, which was itself a very easy on the ear unit.
It is hard to knock any of the Plantronics models but the Legend manages to take the design forward to the extent that the sheer feel of the unit is even more harmonious. Voice recognition for pulling up names from address books is good, battery life is improved and the earpiece is incredibly comfortable on the ear. I have tried so many units that either fall off the ear or constantly remind of their presence but I had to touch my ear to check that the Legend was still there.
There are other features such as 'Vocalist' that I will probably never get into and the key experience for me is that I use it without being aware of it. It performs its task unobtrusively and efficiently. …
- Written by Kieran S from Basingstoke
14 of 14 people found this useful