The Enhanced Wireless Day/Night Cloud Home Network Camera includes built-in infrared LEDs for night vision up to five metres. Compact and easy to set up with secure Wi-Fi, you can record seven days of video and audio using an included 16GB micro SD card. The mydlink service allows you to monitor your home from your iPhone or iPad, or you can have the passive infrared motion detector send you an email alert when it detects movement. You can also use the external speaker input and built-in microphone for two-way audio.
- Wireless N technology for a flawless connection
- 1.0 lux CMOS sensor for low light environments
- Infrared LED night vision up to five metres
- Video and audio remote recording and playback online and from your iPad or iPhone
- PIR (Passive infrared) sensor for motion detection
- Motion-triggered alerts by email
- Built-in microphone and external speaker input for two-way audio
- Wireless security with Wi-Fi protected setup
- 16GB micro SD card included
Did you notice?You can keep an eye on your home online and using your iPhone or iPad.
Apple Recommends ForUsing your iPhone to monitor your home, even at night.
What's in the Box?
- D-Link Enhanced Day/Night Cloud Camera
- Ethernet cable
- Power adapter
- Manual/Software CD
- Quick install guide
- Mounting kit
- Height: 126 mm/4.96 in.
- Width: 65.8 mm/2.59 in.
- Depth: 65 mm/2.56 in.
- Weight: 76.9 g (without bracket and stand)
- UPC or EAN No.: 790069367939
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
Quickly and easily view your live Cloud Camera feeds and manage your Cloud Routers from anywhere using a Wi-Fi or 3G/4G connection. Whether you're at the office, having an evening out, or away on vacation, the mydlink Lite app gives you access to your Cloud Cameras, Cloud Routers and NVR even when you’re on-the-go.
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
- You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL
- NVR: DNR-322L
Note: For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* The mydlink Lite app is linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite.git using the git clone command. …
Ratings & Reviews
Good product for monitoring your home while away
I found this product really easy to install and use.
We now have the Mydlink software working well on both our iPad and iPhone I found this product really easy to install and use.
We now have the Mydlink software working well on both our iPad and iPhone and we have set the alert capability up, so that when movement is detected when we are out, we receive an email. It's a great way of seeing what the dog is up to in the day!
I was impressed to see that the camera also records audio, as many don't.
I'd strongly recommend it. …
- Written by Melissa S from Sunningdale
27 of 28 people found this useful
Bought this camera when I went back to work after we had our first baby - basically so I wouldn't miss out on anything! I followed Bought this camera when I went back to work after we had our first baby - basically so I wouldn't miss out on anything! I followed set up instructions and I had it up and running in no time. I'm amazed at the picture quality considering the price. I love that it has a built in microphone so I can hear all the little noises and gurgles! So pleased I went for this over others on the market. …
- Written by Alex M from Leatherhead
18 of 20 people found this useful
Works well. Excellent capacity and good motion sensor. Easy to view and delete files - plus handy iPhone app.
- Written by Funda C from London
14 of 14 people found this useful
When it works it's great but connection is very flaky
Mac and IOS integration is not great and when connected it is quite juddered would have expected a better user experience for a pr Mac and IOS integration is not great and when connected it is quite juddered would have expected a better user experience for a product which is available in the Apple store to be honest. I can never seem to run the mydlink on mc or PC, Java issues everywhere..I had to pay for the dlink+ app now it's free...updating camera looks a right flaff as well.. …
- Written by Robert H from Reading
This is my second purchase of a d-link camera. They are easy to set up and good quality. The only down fall is the power supply ca This is my second purchase of a d-link camera. They are easy to set up and good quality. The only down fall is the power supply cable could be longer but that's just a small issue. The picture quality is good and I'm most impressed with the night vision. The new app runs smoothly and allows you to control/adjust most things.
I will be purchasing another camera as these are great for the price. …
- Written by Dave P from Farnborough
3 of 3 people found this useful
On the plus side it is a good little camera for the money, a bit slow to load pictures and 6 second delay, but good quality pictur On the plus side it is a good little camera for the money, a bit slow to load pictures and 6 second delay, but good quality pictures......But, be prepared for the usual trouble.
On the box is says 'Zero Configuration' - Well excuse me whilst I die laughing.
Zero Configuration took me nearly all morning (iPhone,MBA and 21" Desktop) to configure - Load new firmware, then load some more, Java this, Java that, then download some updates - It was so frustrating.
Why don't Apple produce a nice little CCTV camera and run D-Link out of business - One that just works straight out of the box! …
- Written by Chris S from Henley on Thames
6 of 7 people found this useful