The Bose SoundLink Air lets you enjoy all your music and iTunes content with wireless streaming. Navigate your iPod touch or iPad apps, entertainment and communication features while music plays from your Bose SoundLink Air. Wirelessly stream your music or use the aux-in socket to plug in any device you choose.
- AirPlay streaming from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch
- Room-filling Bose high-quality sound
- Lithium battery and wall charger
- Aux-in socket for plugging in other devices
- Remote control
Did you notice?Wireless functionality is packed into this small and light sound system, while the Bose sound will fill your entire room.
Apple Recommends ForKeeping your Apple device in your hands while enjoying high-quality sound.
What's in the Box?
- Bose SoundLink Air Digital Music System
- International adapters
- AC wall charger
- Remote control
- USB cable
- Other Features: AirPlay
- Connections: AirPlay
- Speaker Configurations: Stereo
- Power Source: AC
- Height: 171.5 mm/6.75 in.
- Width: 306.4 mm/12.06 in.
- Weight: 2.1 kg
- Length: 103.2 mm/4.06 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: 350160-1100
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817581745
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Warranty: One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index). Apple is an authorized Bose dealer.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Small but big sound
Got these to connect to my tv, via the aux cable and use the Airplay connection for the rest of my devices eg, iMac, iPad, iPhone. Got these to connect to my tv, via the aux cable and use the Airplay connection for the rest of my devices eg, iMac, iPad, iPhone.
Sound is good, the unit is small and sleek looking. Great for me as I do not have much space. …
- Written by Christopher M from Belfast
67 of 70 people found this useful
Bose soundlink air
Love it... Works with all my apple things. Set up easy.... And a good sound.. O yea looks the nuts!!!!
- Written by gary B from eastgrinstead
67 of 70 people found this useful
Very good sound, but loses connection occasionally
I purchased the Bose Soundlink Air as my main living room sound system. Impressed with the ease of setup and sound quality which e I purchased the Bose Soundlink Air as my main living room sound system. Impressed with the ease of setup and sound quality which easily filled the room adequately.. Good base with fantastic clarity. Looks very smart and sleek and uses airplay efficiently with all my Apple devices. Everything I need from a speaker. Only negative point I have is that it can drop connection occasionally whilst listening. When this happens the sound becomes very distorted and jumpy, much like a scratched cd. Can be very annoying whilst trying to demonstrate to somebody how well the system works. It doesn't happen that regularly but quite frankly, for this amount of money and what you expect from Bose, it shouldn't happen at all. I dont believe it to be my internet connection as i have superfast broadband and every other wireless device i use within my home runs perfectly.Apart from this gripe, a very good purchase and when working correctly it delivers everything i need to a very good standard. …
- Written by Carl A from Aldershot
58 of 63 people found this useful
I bought one of these after a street party where a friend had the blue tooth version. After speaking with one of the sales team a I bought one of these after a street party where a friend had the blue tooth version. After speaking with one of the sales team at the Apple Store in Basingstoke I opted for the Airplay version.
Set up was really easy, adding it to my home network. Initially I had a few problems with it dropping off the network but following the simple one button software update its been no problem at all since.
I can't believe you can get such a great sound from something so small. Its powerful enough to fill our living room and came with a voucher for £20 off the additional battery which I duly ordered from BOSE (Who incidently have fab customer service)
I would definately recomend this to anyone looking for a good quality, great sounding speaker. Its worth every penny. …
- Written by Rob D from Fleet
4 of 4 people found this useful
Guaranteed Bose quality
The speaker was easy to install. Sound quality is very good, compared to other same size speaker systems.
I have connected the The speaker was easy to install. Sound quality is very good, compared to other same size speaker systems.
I have connected the speaker to my computer with aux-cable and I play music from my iPhone/iPad via AirPlay. Everything works fine. The speaker is always in stand-by mode so you can start playing music wirelessly within two seconds. …
- Written by Mikko P from Espoo
5 of 5 people found this useful
Bought this speaker a week ago, so easy to set up, connected to computer, playing music via
airplay from Ipod in ten minutes. Gr Bought this speaker a week ago, so easy to set up, connected to computer, playing music via
airplay from Ipod in ten minutes. Great sound good bass, midrange speakers excellent, vocals
are suberb can hear nuances of sound not heard before, volume great even in large lounge,
not even been to maximum volume yet. You won't be dissapointed, well done Bose. …
- Written by Brian S from WARWICK
4 of 5 people found this useful