This gorgeous briefcase is padded throughout to protect your MacBook and iPad and is crafted from lightweight, durable and water-repellent pebble cowhide leather. Lined with Marshall Bergman’s signature Jacquard fabric, it offers padded protection for your MacBook and plenty of inner pockets for keeping your possessions in order. A bespoke slide-lock with detachable leather key pouch gives this bag an elegant finish while keeping your iPad and MacBook safe and secure. There is also an adjustable and detachable shoulder strap with a padded leather section for versatile carrying and comfort.
- Made from durable and water-repellent pebble cowhide leather
- Inner zipped pocket, two penholders, removable keyholder and phone pocket
- Bespoke slide-lock
- Internal quilted padded compartment
- Padded MacBook and iPad case
- Adjustable and detachable shoulder strap with padded leather section
Did you notice?This briefcase fits your MacBook with an additional padded pocket for your iPad.
Apple Recommends ForA briefcase for your MacBook and iPad that looks as beautiful on the inside as it does on the outside.
What's in the Box?
- Marshall Bergman Eris Leather Briefcase
- Cloth drawstring dust bag for protective storage
- Form Factor: Brief Case
- Material: Leather
- Height: 370 mm/14.57 in.
- Width: 100 mm/3.94 in.
- Weight: 1800 g
- Length: 285 mm/11.22 in.
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060219253470
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
Ratings & Reviews
This is the first briefcase style bag I have bought since I don't know when. Like everybody else, it seems, I have been using expe This is the first briefcase style bag I have bought since I don't know when. Like everybody else, it seems, I have been using expensive nylon shoulder bags to carry the various laptops I have owned over the years. But more recently I have needed to project a more elegant and professional look, which is where this bag came in. The leather is really nice and the quality of the inside pockets and padding is excellent. Used on trip to New York in January and received three admiring comments (yes, about the bag). Wasn't sure if the bags are available in the States. Anyway, great product and for the quality, the price seems very fair. …
- Written by Jaime M from London
10 of 10 people found this useful