Cover and protect your Mac with a luxurious handmade leather case. Slim and light, you can use it as a second skin. Two rubber bands hold your screen in place while you work, and a cut out trackpad gives you easy access. The more you use this case, the more beautiful it gets.
- Exclusive design
- Genuine leather
- Super slim
- Easy access
- Soft microfibre lining
- Hard cover to protect your MacBook
Did you notice?You can open your MacBook without removing it from your leather case.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook with style and elegance.
What's in the Box?
- Decoded Leather Slim Cover
- Form Factor: Sleeve
- Material: Leather
- Height: 15 mm/0.59 in.
- Width: 305 mm/12.01 in.
- Weight: 38 g
- Length: 208 mm/8.19 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: DA2MA11SC1BN
- UPC or EAN No.: 8712837857215
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
Ratings & Reviews
I finally decided to pay the rather large sum for this cover after reading the glowing reviews.
However upon arrival I was serio I finally decided to pay the rather large sum for this cover after reading the glowing reviews.
However upon arrival I was seriously disappointed. The case was BROWN (!!) instead of the nice tan colour advertised and therefore the whole looks of the case is ruined.The two colour options are tan and black-not chocolate brown.
I have every intention of returning this as I paid nearly £85 pounds for something I wouldn't glance at in person. This is not what I asked for and certainly not worth the money.
Very, very poor. …
- Written by Eilish G from Glasgow
Very nice quality...One major flaw
This case is very well constructed, but suffers on major flaw that is difficult to overcome. The thin strip between the trackpad a This case is very well constructed, but suffers on major flaw that is difficult to overcome. The thin strip between the trackpad and the space bar is raised up nearly 1/4 inch from the surface of the computer. This makes a bit awkward to tap the space bar and rest the thumbs while typing away. I'm hoping after some use, the leather will lay down a bit, but currently it's protrusion into my thumb-space is frustrating.... …
- Written by David P from New London
Looks great, seems to protect the MBA. No overheating issues at all. Two minor issues, the bigger issue is that the leather betw Looks great, seems to protect the MBA. No overheating issues at all. Two minor issues, the bigger issue is that the leather between you and the trackpad isn't very flush and gets in the way a little when using the trackpad (your thumb will hit it), the other is the thin strap that "locks" the case when closed sticks out unless tucked in under the case, would have been smarter to put that lock on the top of the monitor. Otherwise, its beautiful. …
- Written by Warren S from London
9 of 9 people found this useful