Belkin CarAudio Connect FM
Belkin CarAudio Connect FM
The microphone - embedded within the Call/Play button - can go just about anywhere on your dashboard. Choose a spot that’s convenient and close to you for the best voice pick-up and attach it magnetically. The Belkin CarAudio Connect has one-touch control - use the Call/Play button to easily switch between talking on your iPhone and playing music. Night illumination makes it easy to see at all hours. And the power adapter with its USB port lets you charge your iPhone or iPod while you drive.
- Routes calls and music from your iPhone through your car speakers
- Seamlessly switches between calls and music
- Embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard
- Single Button to answer/end/play/pause
- Night illumination for visibility
Did you notice?The embedded microphone mounts anywhere on the dashboard for the best voice pick-up.
Apple Recommends ForIn-car, hands-free calls from your iPhone.
What's in the Box?
- Car audio kit with CLA and 3.5mm jacks
- Height: 1.52 cm
- Width: 5 cm
- Weight: 81.6 g
- Length: 243.18 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 722868823941
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Warranty: Three years
0800 922 72 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Disappointing that it is not very compatible with the 3gs with the most recent iOS. The main button doesn't function at all. I cou Disappointing that it is not very compatible with the 3gs with the most recent iOS. The main button doesn't function at all. I could not place calls through Siri using this device and I could not end phone calls with the button. I could not change songs with the device. I did not try receiving calls but I am sure I would be able to answer them either.
The device did not turn off when I turned off the car and took the keys out. I guess that has to do with the car, but this was also very annoying.
On the upside is that the voice from the other end of the call comes through the stereo very clearly and so does the music from the iPhone. …
- Written by Bjørn S from Copenhagen
22 of 37 people found this useful
I was doubtful about this but it works very well. Imagine that the big button with the frequency reader is like the button on your I was doubtful about this but it works very well. Imagine that the big button with the frequency reader is like the button on your apple headset that comes with your iPhone. You can play/pause music, double click to skip to the next song, hold it and ask Siri. I'm putting 4 stars because I haven't tested the hands free kit yet with an actual phone call but it is very promising so far. Siri understood but the sound of the voice was a bit low through the car system. Very easy to set up and nicely done. It feels a bit plasticky but it's so simple to use that you will forgive this. …
- Written by Stephane B from Carrigadrohid
41 of 44 people found this useful