Bose OE2i audio headphones deliver your music with depth and clarity. Plus, you can enjoy convenient control of select iPod, iPhone and iPad models – and take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease. The inline remote and microphone let you control volume, track selection and voice applications. The headphones feature a contoured headband and soft ear cushions for a comfortable on-ear fit. The fold-flat, collapsible design lets you easily take them anywhere in the included carrying case.
Full music reproduction
These headphones deliver the full, low notes of your music, reproduce high frequencies with more clarity and offer smoother audio throughout the entire frequency range. All of these benefits are enabled by the enhanced TriPort acoustic headphone structure—available only from Bose.
Inline remote and microphone
Conveniently control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone and iPad products.
Soft cushions provide an acoustic seal between the headphones and your ear, enhancing both performance and comfort.
Placed on a single earcup the detachable cable means less tangling and more convenient storage.
Advanced product design and durable materials help ensure your enjoyment for the long term.
- Delivers the full, low notes of your music
- Inline remote and microphone to control volume, track selection and voice applications
- Soft ear cushions provide a strong and comfortable acoustic seal
- Adjustable headband for personal fit
- Fold-flat earcups that rotate into the headband
- Detachable cable to prevent tangles
- Slim carrying case for protection while traveling
- Hologram label signifies the headphones are genuine Bose products
Did you notice?The microphone and inline remote give you control of volume/track selection/voice applications.
Apple Recommends ForExperience the music from your iPod, iPhone or iPad with impressive depth and clarity.
What's in the Box?
- Bose OE2i Audio Headphones
- Carrying case
- Height : 7.0 in./17.78 cm
- Width : 5.0 in./12.7 cm
- Weight : 1.0 lb./0.45 kg
- Mfr. Part Number : 346019-0030
- UPC or EAN No. : 17817556682
- Note : Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod nano 6th Generation
iPod shuffle 3rd Generation
iPod shuffle 4th Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
iPod touch 3rd Generation
iPod touch 4th Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Excellent Audio! However....
These headphones were bought for me for Christmas 2011 after trying them at an Apple Retail Store and finding the sound quality ex cellent.
They are very good with bass and despite not being listed as such they do good job of filtering out external noise such as being on a tube train or aeroplane in mid flight. The are comfortable but I wouldn't recommend them if A) you have a large head and/or chunky glasses. They can make the sides of your head sore after prolonged wearing. By this I mean awesome.
However there is a MAJOR gripe! This is the quality of the lead. The end which you plug into your device is alright but the end that plugs into your headphones isn't very sturdy. After only six months the sheath had come out the headphone end of the cable and 7 months later, today, the wire has packed up. Not getting all the sound through. It sounds like it's been encoded at low quality.
Bose do not sell the replacement lead with the inline controls and mic for iPhone/iPad and Mac which is a bit much considering the cost! I may have a scour around ebay but before that I will get a soldering iron and try to fix it.
If your purchase this I recommend buying some self amalgamating tape (Maplins) and wrapping it tightly around the headphone end to try and stop the movement.
Otherwise great headphones! If you plan to use them at home in front of your Mac/Pc I recommend getting the spare cable for home use and save the other for when you are out and about!
3/5 - Great audio but shoddy cable and no replacement available! …
- Written by Ryan E from Dorking
2 of 2 people found this useful
the usual story of the breaking cord
I would have given this headset a 4 star (it is comfortable and light) had it not been for the cord breaking 5 months after I boug ht it. Bose does not sell the replacement cord with mic and commands for this model. They only sell a plane one not useful if you use the headset for the purpose it was intended: command whatever you are playing on you iphone and pick up the phone.
5 months is poor for anything with this price tag and on this website! …
- Written by VALENTINA B from London
19 of 20 people found this useful