Experience lifelike performance at almost any volume level and a wide two-channel soundstage—due to proprietary integrated signal processing and TrueSpace® stereo digital processing circuitry.
A unique control pod makes it easy to adjust or mute the volume and connect other devices. Features rotational volume control, single-touch mute, headphone jack, and audio input.
Dual inputs on the control pod let you connect your headphones or a second audio source, such as an MP3 player or tablet.
Powerful low-note performance
The advanced port design and driver deliver powerful low-note performance and full, natural sound. Balanced low, mid, and high frequencies through active electronic equalization also result in more natural tone and clarity.
Compact, elegant appearance
Compact, elegant appearance complements most any decor while fitting neatly on a desk.
- Lifelike performance
- Unique control pod
- Dual inputs
- Powerful low-note performance
- Compact, elegant appearance
Did you notice?TrueSpace® stereo digital processing circuitry delivers lifelike performance at almost any volume level and a wide two-channel soundstage.
Apple Recommends ForBring more life to your music, games, and videos on your Mac or iPad, with wide, natural sound from just two speakers.
What's in the Box?
- Bose Companion 20 left and right speaker
- Control pod
- Speaker cable
- Audio input cable with mini-plug
- AC power cord
- Connections : Headphone port
- Speaker Configurations : Stereo
- Height : 8.66 in./22.00 cm
- Width : 3.5 in./8.89 cm
- Weight : 2.6 lb./1.18 kg (per speaker)
- Length : 4.72 in./11.99 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 329509-1300
- UPC or EAN No. : 017817548014
- Note : Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Warranty : One-year limited (For details, please visit http://www.bose.com/customer_service/owners/warranty/index); Apple is an authorized Bose dealer
Ratings & Reviews
They are small, the design is minimalistic and the sound will have you smiling constantly. Be prepared to rediscover your entire m usic collection all over again. …
- Written by Sam W from Warrington
90 of 103 people found this useful
Substantial upgrade for iMac speakers
Bought these as a gift for a family member to replace her iMac's built in speakers. After reading about them online through sites like Trusted Reviews, decided that these would give a great bang for the buck at £200. I personally own the Bowers & Wilkins MM-1, and find them to be absolutely amazing, so was looking for something that can get most of the way to the MM-1 standard without spending so much money.
At half the price of the MM-1, these Bose speakers are a real gem. They pack punchy bass (unfortunately even at low volumes. These speakers don't really do 'quiet'). At high volumes they can also sound a little shrill, due to the lack of independent signal processing like the MM-1s. However at mid- to mid-high volumes, these perform great for such a small pair of speakers.
The styling of the speakers matches the aluminium Apple computers perfectly, with a solid metal speaker grille at the front which looks like it would stand up to the test of time. They easily fill a room (or even a house depending on how thin your walls are) with sound, and despite my niggles at the low and high ends of the volume spectrum, can heartily recommend these speakers to someone who wants an "affordable" upgrade to great sound (in comparison to some other offerings, in any case!) …
- Written by Gareth C from London
85 of 98 people found this useful
I recently tested these up against the Companion® 3 2.1 system and I would say these match it or its better it! And for less money too. I appreciate the space-saving on these speakers too. More foot-room!
As for the sound, they are very loud (well they are in my small-ish room), direct, very clear and with no distortion at all. Recommended! …
- Written by Andrew B from Pimlico
77 of 85 people found this useful
The bass on these thing are incredible for the size of them and the volume? well lets just say it's either loud or extra loud.
- Written by Andrew K from Ivybridge
I was saving up for a pair of bowers and wilkins MM-1 speakers when I came across these. The Bose Companion 20 simply fill your ro om with music as it should be. I will never go with anyone else now that I have experienced Bose - WOW! …
- Written by Rob R from Nuneaton
5 of 5 people found this useful
Bose Companion 20
Very pleased. Good sound, even at high volume, compact (fits easily left and right of the iMac's screen). Volume control and on/of f touch wheel very elegant. It can also be plugged into the headphone socket or double audio sockets of a CD player or TV set. The only disadvantage of doing that (using the double audio sockets on a TV) is that you have to turn down the TV sound and control it from the wired Bose volume control, but if you use the TV's headphone sockets, the main loudspeakers are automatically muted by the TV and you can wirelessly control the volume by setting the headphone volume in the TV's Setup > Headphone volume area. …
- Written by Mary K from Ludlow
35 of 43 people found this useful