"I wanted to produce something that was real and honest, to combine open functionality with natural materials that only improve with age. They had to be bags and sleeves with a tactile, warm quality to them; bags that are worth making friends with." - Ally Capellino, London
A perfect fit for iPad or 11" MacBook Air
You can choose the leather or the canvas satchel and both are a perfect fit for your iPad or MacBook Air. The housing is firmly cushioned and allows enough room for most protective cases. Inside there's a pocket for your iPhone and a secure zip pocket.
There's an external zip pocket, which sits against the body for safekeeping of everyday essentials. Plus, the adjustable, strong webbing strap offers a comfortable fit and the bag closes with two traditional heavy leather buckle up straps.
Leather satchel: Natural and supple leather
This soft leather unisex satchel is designed especially for iPad and MacBook Air. It's made from supple Italian full-grain hides with a subtle grey cotton canvas lining.
The beauty of this satchel is that each one is truly unique. With subtle colour variations, creases and small marks you can see evidence of the artisan process used in the making of the natural, supple leather.
Canvas satchel: Hardwearing, waxed cotton canvas
This soft unisex satchel is designed especially for iPad and MacBook Air. It's made from hardwearing, waxed cotton canvas with a subtle green cotton canvas lining.
- Exclusive to the Apple Store
- Made for iPad and 11" MacBook Air
- Unisex satchel
- Choice of soft, full-grain Italian hide or hardwearing, waxed cotton canvas satchel
- Dedicated iPhone pocket in subtle lined interior
- Secure, padded compartment
- Handy back zip pocket
- Adjustable webbing shoulder strap
Did you notice?Each satchel is truly unique and you have a choice of either leather or waxed cotton canvas satchels.
Apple Recommends ForStylish design and padded protection for your MacBook Air or iPad.
What's in the Box?
- AO Ally Capellino Satchel
- Form Factor: Handbag, Messenger Bag, Shoulder Bag
- Material: Canvas, Cotton
- Height: 27 cm
- Width: 32 cm
- Weight: 606 g
- Length: 11 cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 5060167430312
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Warranty: One year
0800 922 72 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
iPad with Retina display
Ratings & Reviews
AO Ally Capellino Canvas Satchel - Fantastic!
I bought this bag a few days ago and already I am in love with it. I have a thing for bags so I own quite a few but I wanted one I bought this bag a few days ago and already I am in love with it. I have a thing for bags so I own quite a few but I wanted one I could use for work that I could fit my ipad in and on ocasion my MacBook Air 11". This bag fits the bill perfectly. There is plenty of room for my purse, glasses case, keys and various other bits and bobs.
The bag is quite expensive but the quality is great. The canvas is very thick and durable and the inside of the bag is soft. The compartment for the ipad/macbook air is well padded and offers great protection.
I couldn't recommend this bag more. Go get yourself one! …
- Written by Rebecca T from Aberdeen
6 of 8 people found this useful
Good functional design + really well made = great bag
Everything about this bag works for me. The design is great - functional and understated – and it looks and feels really well made Everything about this bag works for me. The design is great - functional and understated – and it looks and feels really well made. I'm confident it'll last well and the simplicity of the design means I'm unlikely to go off it. It closes with proper straps and buckles (not magnets hidden behind non-functional straps) which makes it pretty secure. I have the bag in blue canvas; it's a really nice colour and goes with pretty much everything. The strap is good and wide; it's comfortable to carry and somehow never feels that heavy. I don't often need to carry both, but when I do this fits my iPad and 11" MacBook Air together. …
- Written by ANN J from Wembley
40 of 43 people found this useful