Bose® QuietComfort® Acoustic Noise Cancelling 15 headphones are the best performing headphones from Bose. Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose® headphones ever. Advanced electronics use microphones both inside and outside each earcup to sense and reduce more of the sounds around you. So you hear even less noise, and even more of your music and movies—with the quality sound you expect from Bose.
Bose® proprietary ear cushion technology further reduces unwanted noise. The cushion materials block noise before it enters the earcups, delivering a quiet listening experience and a comfortable fit.
Unmatched Bose® audio
Enjoy quality sound—including deep low notes—from small, lightweight earcups made possible by proprietary signal processing and audio reproduction technology. You enjoy well-balanced and detailed audio, all made clearer by advanced noise reduction.
Even when not listening to music, you can use these headphones to quickly leave the noise behind—and relax. And the additional cable with inline remote and microphone let you easily control volume/track selection/voice applications for select iPod, iPhone, and iPad models—and lets you take calls on your iPhone with one-touch ease.
- TriPort® acoustic headphone structure, available only from Bose, features tiny vents in the earcups for a balanced audio performance
- Significantly improved noise reduction across a wider range of frequencies, using microphones both inside and outside each earcup
- Comfortable around-ear cushions use a proprietary soft-cushion design to establish a critical acoustical seal between the earcups and your head
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone to control volume/track selection/voice applications for select Apple products
- AAA battery (included) provides an average 35 hours of playing time
- Fold-flat earcups rotate 90 degrees for easy storage and portability
- A small, slim carrying case helps protect headphones and accessories during travel
- Single, detachable audio cable for greater convenience than standard dual-cable designs
Did you notice?Significant advances in noise reduction make these the quietest Bose® headphones ever.
Apple Recommends ForLess noise, acclaimed lifelike sound and a fit that stays comfortable for hours—along with impressive Bose® quality.
What's in the Box?
- Bose® QuietComfort® 15 headphones
- Carrying case with accessory pouch
- Dual plug adapter
- One AAA alkaline battery
- Additional cable with inline remote and microphone for select Apple products
- Other Features: Active Noise Cancelling, Batteries Required, Foldable, With Remote and Mic
- Form Factor: Over Ear
- Cable Length: 5.5 ft./1.68 m (Inline remote and mic cable)
- Batteries: AAA
- Battery life: Up to 35 hours
- Height: 7.5 in./19.1 cm
- Width: 6 in./15.2 cm
- Weight: 6.4 oz./181.44 g
- Length: 1.5 in./3.8 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 345442-0010
- UPC or EAN No.: 017817613996
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
0800 922 72 or Chat now
iPad (1st generation)
iPad 2 (2nd generation)
iPad (3rd generation)
Ratings & Reviews
Incredible product, worth every penny.
I was fortunate enough to be in the USA when I first listened to and subsequently bought these headphones (which saved me ~£100!). I was fortunate enough to be in the USA when I first listened to and subsequently bought these headphones (which saved me ~£100!). Easily one of the best accessories I've ever bought for any device. The sound is crisp, with amazing treble and, especially when I turn up the bass, great depth and clarity. As well as this, the noise-reduction is astounding. In any environment, they will complete isolate external noise, leaving you to enjoy the music. Finally, they are supremely comfortable to wear, even for extended journeys of 4-5 hours. Amazing product. …
- Written by Sam H from Liskeard
93 of 99 people found this useful
Amazing - Highly Recommended!
I was originally a bit skeptical about wether to spend £300 on a pair of headphones, but after testing these at the Apple store I I was originally a bit skeptical about wether to spend £300 on a pair of headphones, but after testing these at the Apple store I can honestly say that you really do get what you pay for. Once you put on the headphones (even without music playing) all the surrounding sound just disappears so you can fully focus on the music you are playing. Amazing quality, and they are very comfortable on the ears.
I would highly recommend these to anyone …
- Written by Daniel O from Isleworth
78 of 85 people found this useful
the best headphones I have ever used, well worth the money!
- Written by James F from YORK
63 of 73 people found this useful
i must say the sound quality and noise cancellation is very good but the worst part is the sound leakage even at 75% sound they i must say the sound quality and noise cancellation is very good but the worst part is the sound leakage even at 75% sound they leak out too much of sound . i did not expect this bose at least. spending this much of money is not worth because of sound leakage because it is too much. feeling very sad seeing the amount of sound leakage. …
- Written by Raghav V from London
2 of 5 people found this useful
Haters Be Hatin'
I'm a big BOSE fan, always have been. I am fortunate enough have a Bose home cinema, a Bose companion 5 attached to my iMac and I'm a big BOSE fan, always have been. I am fortunate enough have a Bose home cinema, a Bose companion 5 attached to my iMac and a few sets of headphones. The reality is guys you get what you pay for. Like anything, some people prefer Ben and Jerry's to super market branded ice cream but it's all about three factors, personal taste, preference and expectation. Yes, BOSE are expensive but how much does the technology cost to develop? It's like moaning about the cost of a Ferrari when compared to a Fiat500? The technology, the research and the materials are often far superior. These QC15i's are mega. The best headphones I've ever had. I personally have a little trouble with the inner ear equalisation when the noise cancellation engages but once the music starts it goes quite quickly. The quality of the brown ones is fantastic, they look great, feel great and sound fantastic. If £300 is too expensive, they why are you even looking at this range in the first place. I would recommended for enthusiasts alike, serious music heads and those who suffer medically with hearing related disorders. …
- Written by Steven E from Ilkley
1 of 1 people found this useful
Hype...that's the word. Step on a plane and most of the well-heeled folks up front will be wearing these like some kind of status Hype...that's the word. Step on a plane and most of the well-heeled folks up front will be wearing these like some kind of status badge.....
But....hear this folks....deaden the sound of the jet rumble - YES. Sound out the frequent turbulence announcements - NO, block out screaming kids - NO.
Now then, foam earplugs do all of the above, for $1
Want to listen to some quality music reproduction (sorry iPhone/iPod users, you're missing out...unless you are 'pre-amped out' to a DAC/Amp) then forget these and invest in some quality earuds/cans and hear music as it was meant to be heard, NOT Bose style...muddy, ill defined bass, no midrange and recessed treble....music for the masses, oh well...... …
- Written by William B from Fort Smith
4 of 26 people found this useful