Never replace batteries again with Mobee's magical wireless inductive charger for the Magic Mouse. The sleek and unobtrusive design lets your mouse rest easy on a sleek charging station that plugs in to a USB port. The set up takes just a minute.
A full charge takes approximately five hours and then lasts and lasts for worry-free pointing and clicking. Have to travel? No worries, because a full charge will last about six days. And if your trip is longer, the slim device is easily portable.
- Six days of autonomous power on a full charge
- Easy set up—can be completed in a minute
- USB powered
- Slim and light, so it's ideal for mobile users
- Go green and stop replacing AA batteries
Did you notice?A steady green LED means you’re fully charged and ready for action.
Apple Recommends ForUninterrupted use of your Magic Mouse without having to hunt down AA batteries.
What's in the Box?
- Battery pack
- Base station
- Mini USB cable
- Connections: USB
- Height: 0.35 in./0.9cm
- Width: 2.55 in./6.5cm
- Weight: 1.94 oz./55g (Base station); 1.30 oz./37g (Replacement battery pack)
- Length: 4.64 in./11.8cm
- UPC or EAN No.: 661799027915
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
Great product, but do not put on iMac stand
Really easy and always a powered mouse.
BUT, do not put the charge unit on the aluminium stand of a iMac. The induction based c Really easy and always a powered mouse.
BUT, do not put the charge unit on the aluminium stand of a iMac. The induction based charge principle is negatively influenced by the metal of the stand, making it show 'waiting' stae in stead of charging.
Puttingit slightly outside the stand ensures no troubles!.
Cheers and have fun …
- Written by Gerhard L from Milltimber
218 of 233 people found this useful
Ignore the Mac OS battery status
I just pop my Magic Mouse on it overnight once a week and never have to worry about replacing the batteries. It works just as you' I just pop my Magic Mouse on it overnight once a week and never have to worry about replacing the batteries. It works just as you'd expect, except the Battery Level reading in the Mac OS bluetooth menu only refreshes when you take the battery pack out of the mouse and re-insert it. Which means it can be showing 100% for days, then all of a sudden it drops to 6% and then stops a minute later. Apart from that little annoyance it's a convenient way to charge up your battery-sapping Magic Mouse. …
- Written by DOMINIC H from WELSHPOOL
128 of 137 people found this useful
Doesn't last long enough
If you don't charge the mouse every time your not using it, the battery will run out in one or two days. Also the battery level in If you don't charge the mouse every time your not using it, the battery will run out in one or two days. Also the battery level indicator is not very accurate. Generally, it goes from around a 100% to 40% and then to 6% at which point you have minutes before the battery will run out. Also make sure you turn the mouse of before you charge it or it doesn't charge. The battery level will remain at the same level. …
- Written by Marlon P from Kingston Upon Thames
124 of 154 people found this useful
Battery life is dire &eventually refuses to charge at all, after 2 replacement products gave up on this
- Written by Clare B from Eastbourne
5 of 5 people found this useful
Works brilliantly, even plugged into the keyboard USB socket.
Should ship with the magic mouse, it's perfect.
- Written by Anthony M from London
2 of 2 people found this useful
Now I'm scared of mice
This mouse drives me nuts. It keeps dropping out LOST CONNECTION from my iMac. Never again.
- Written by Jason T from Wandsworth
6 of 8 people found this useful