Speck cases are super-thin and light to maintain the sleek profile of your MacBook Pro. At just 1.5 mm the durable hard shell protects your MacBook from scuffs and scratches. The matte case comes in two pieces which are easy to snap on and snap off, so you can protect your MacBook on the go. Anti-tilt rubberised feet keep your MacBook stable and secure on hard surfaces.
- Ultra-thin shell at just 1.5 mm
- Durable plastic protects from scratches and scuffs
- Smooth matte two-piece design easily snaps on and off
- Anti-tilt rubberised feet keep your notebook stable and secure
Did you notice?Rubber feet provide added stability and protection for your MacBook.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in matte style.
What's in the Box?
- Speck SmartShell Satin Case
- Form Factor: Hard Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Mfr. Part Number: SPK-A2396
- UPC or EAN No.: 848709005243
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Speck recommends cleaning your case before you put it on your MacBook and then once a month thereafter to avoid any build-up of dust or dirt. Simply wipe it with a soft, clean cloth or rinse with warm, soapy water. Before re-applying the case, make sure it’s completely dry and wipe down your Mac to remove any dust or particles.
Ratings & Reviews
No no no
Bought this in October, was really excited with it. Just took it off to clean and part of it very easily snapped off. No faulty re Bought this in October, was really excited with it. Just took it off to clean and part of it very easily snapped off. No faulty returns allowed after 14 days. Waste of money. This item is not "durable" it is flimsy! Do not buy, I am looking for an alternative now... …
- Written by HOLLY M from LONDON
45 of 46 people found this useful
Back clip broken
The aesthetically is wonderful, has a nice look and the finish is great. After having it for a day and a half without removing the The aesthetically is wonderful, has a nice look and the finish is great. After having it for a day and a half without removing the case, I found one of my back clips to be broken and at £45, that's hardly right.
Based on the maintenance of the case as specified by speck themselves, you have to remove the case once a month every three months. If that's the case then the case doesn't stand a chance in lasting if it it so fragile. …
- Written by Marlon R from London
44 of 46 people found this useful
Great looks but hard to put on
The case looks beautiful and is light as promised.
It says in the product description it is easy to snap on and off. This is ab The case looks beautiful and is light as promised.
It says in the product description it is easy to snap on and off. This is absolutely not true. It is actually very difficult to put it on (granted the bottom is easy) but the top is hard to apply. On corner will simply not snap on as it should and I don't want to break my MBPR so I decided to get a replacement.
Now for the taking off part...yes, the bottom is easy to remove, the top, however, is incredibly difficult to take off and it takes lots of patience to take it off. I have consulted several youtube videos and it's simply not as easy as it might look. Good case (if it actually fits!) and you don't need to take it off and put it back on again often! …
- Written by Patrick W from Langley Park
48 of 57 people found this useful
MacBook becomes tactile
This cover is great - especially in grippy satin. It makes the laptop far easier to grip and gives far more confidence when I'm pu This cover is great - especially in grippy satin. It makes the laptop far easier to grip and gives far more confidence when I'm putting it down.
As the MBPr is so thin and light it can take the extra bulk you inevitably get from fitting this case.
Stop caring your computer and start using it. …
- Written by Jeremy M from Petersfield
DONT THROW THE MONEY OUT THE WINDOW !!!
Well I got my new mac last year and while I was at the mac shop I decided why not buy a smart case as I had previously had one fro Well I got my new mac last year and while I was at the mac shop I decided why not buy a smart case as I had previously had one from INCASE and although it didn't last long (one year before it started cracking) it protected my mac well.
So I bought this case from SPECK which claimed that it's thinner an lighter and all that.
It broke into pieces within 3 moths of very light use my mac sitting either on my desk or on my lap.
So don't buy this it's an overpriced satin finished waste that's not going to last you more than three months. You're better off donating these money somewhere to a charity and give them to a beggar than buying this product.
Waste Waste Waste!!! …
- Written by Florin M from Ascot
Not Fit For Use
This cover looks great but as is stated in many reviews the rear clips do snap off which is very disappointing making it not fit f This cover looks great but as is stated in many reviews the rear clips do snap off which is very disappointing making it not fit for use. …
- Written by Daniel B from Stafford