Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium combines:
- Adobe Photoshop® CS6 Extended
- Adobe Illustrator® CS6
- Adobe InDesign® CS6
- Adobe Dreamweaver® CS6
- Adobe Flash® Professional CS6
- Adobe Fireworks® CS6
- Adobe Bridge CS6
- Adobe Media Encoder CS6
- Adobe Acrobat® X Pro
Adobe® Creative Suite® 6 Design & Web Premium software combines industry-leading tools for outstanding design in multiple media. Create eye-catching images and graphics at lightning speed in Adobe Photoshop® Extended and Illustrator.® In Adobe InDesign,® lay out high-impact print documents with exquisite typography, and design publications for iPad and other tablet devices.* In Adobe Dreamweaver,® build HTML5/CSS3 websites and applications that look great on any screen. Also choose among several tools to produce apps for delivery to tablets and smartphones via mobile marketplaces. Achieve exceptional quality and precise control with high-performance software that enables creative freedom while streamlining routine design and production tasks.
Breakthrough image editing in Photoshop® Extended
Deliver eye-catching results with the industry standard in digital imaging. Enjoy creative freedom and precise control when refining and compositing images, applying artistic effects, and painting with versatile brush tools.
Creative 3D possibilities in Photoshop Extended
Quickly add depth and create unusual effects using powerful 3D editing tools. Create attention-getting 3D logos and artwork from text and shapes and edit, manipulate, and paint directly on 3D models.*
Video editing in Photoshop Extended
Edit video to include in your digital publishing projects. Quickly combine clips and stills using transitions, audio, and effects such as pan and zoom.
Distinctive vector graphics in Illustrator®
Create top-quality vector artwork for any project, from logos to illustrations for advertising, packaging, signage, and more. Use precise drawing tools and expressive natural brushes to create graphics that get noticed.
World-class websites and applications in Dreamweaver®
Design, develop, and maintain HTML5/CSS3 websites and applications. Use built-in design templates and work visually or directly in code. Build e-commerce sites without back-end coding via integration with Adobe Business Catalyst.®**
Professional page layout in InDesign®
Lay out, preflight, and produce stunning page layouts with intuitive design software that offers precise control over typography and built-in tools for creative effects.
Tablet publications in InDesign
Use InDesign to create media-rich publications for iPad and other tablet devices. Add interactive elements such as pan and zoom, slide shows, audio, and video. Upload to Adobe Digital Publishing Suite for distribution.***
eBook authoring in InDesign
Create engaging eBooks with refined typography and images that resize automatically to fit virtually any screen. Include video and audio in InDesign layouts you export to EPUB format.**** Embedded audio and video play on mobile devices that support HTML5, like the iPad.
Prepare files for hassle-free production for print layouts by finding errors in InDesign with Live Preflight or by using robust preflight checks and fixes in Adobe Acrobat® X Pro.
Adaptive web layouts in Dreamweaver
Use fluid grid layout to define styles and rules for adaptive web layouts that scale and look great on screens of virtually any size. It's now easier to design complex layouts without drowning in code.
- Breakthrough image editing in Photoshop Extended
- Creative 3D possibilities in Photoshop Extended
- Video editing in Photoshop Extended
- Distinctive vector graphics in Illustrator
- World-class websites and applications in Dreamweaver
- Professional page layout in InDesign
- Tablet publications in InDesign
- eBook authoring in InDesign
- Robust preflighting
- Adaptive web layouts in Dreamweaver
Did you notice?Due to the similarity of the components included in Adobe Web Premium and Adobe Design Premium, Adobe decided to combine the two editions. Customers who own a previous edition of Web Premium will find their trusted software applications included in CS6 Design & Web Premium.
Apple Recommends ForDesign content for a wide range of media, including print, web, interactive, and mobile devices.
What's in the Box?
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 Design & Web Premium DVD
- Internet Access : Some Features Require Internet Access
- Media : DVD
- Mac OS X v10.6.8 to v10.8
- Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support
- 9.5GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on a volume that uses a case-sensitive file system or on removable flash storage devices)
- 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended)
- Broadband Internet connection required for online services
- 1280 by 800 display (1280 by 1024 recommended)
- Qualified hardware-accelerated OpenGL 2.0 graphics card, 16-bit colour, and 256MB of VRAM
- Some GPU-accelerated features require graphics support for OpenGL 2.0
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
- Java Runtime Environment 1.6; QuickTime 7.6.6 software required for HTML5 media playback and multimedia features; Adobe Flash Player 10 software required to export SWF files
- UPC or EAN No. : 5051254564454
- Note : Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- *Adobe® Photoshop® Extended 3D features and some GPU-enabled features are not supported on Windows XP.
- **Adobe Business Catalyst is available separately.
- ***A Digital Publishing Suite account is required to access certain features and services that integrate with Adobe Digital Publishing Suite.
- ****InDesign uses EPUB3 and HTML5 code to create eBooks with audio, video, and other advanced features. EPUB3 and HTML5 presentation, media playback, and double-byte character support (for example, Chinese, Japanese, or Korean) may not be supported by all devices, browsers, or EPUB readers.