Now for the first time ever, you can throw your entire DJ rig into a backpack and have room to spare. DJ2GO is a portable, affordable, and highly capable DJ controller that lets you control your favorite DJ software with a tactile feel that a computer mouse and keyboard can't match.
DJ2GO includes two platters, a crossfader, pitch and level controls, as well as Deck A, Deck B, Master and Headphone gain controls. It also lets you load and assign tracks to either of the two included deck control sections without ever touching a mouse. Sync and headphone buttons allow you to instantly sync two tracks and monitor either deck section.
Flexible, powerful software
You get a special edition of Virtual DJ software that's designed to mate perfectly with the capabilities of the controller - so you can pick up DJ2GO and literally start performing on the spot. And since DJ2GO is MIDI-compliant, you can easily use it with virtually any DJ software simply by re-mapping the controls in the applicable application. Just connect the included USB cable to your Mac or PC, install the software, and you're up and running.
- Seamless iTunes integration via included software means easy access to your iTunes library
- Software search function to easily find any song
- Ultra compact design makes it easy to DJ anywhere, anytime
- Plug and play operation gets you up and running in minutes
- Jog wheels for decks A/B lets you cue up and find the perfect spot in your song to start the music
- Mouseless navigation built in
- Simple set up for dual mono or stereo operation for using headphones to cue up next song without an audio interface
- Pitch up/down for decks A/B with slider controls
- Level controls for Decks A/B Master Level Contol and Headphone level controls
- Sync and headphone buttons allow you to instantly sync two tracks and monitor either deck section
- Great for easily mixing and accessing the iTunes library on your Mac
Did you notice?One of the world's most compact full-featured USB MIDI DJ controllers, DJ2GO integrates with virtually any MIDI-compatible DJ software
Apple Recommends ForBeginners and seasoned pros alike who want a DJ controller that lets them take the party anywhere, easily accessing their iTunes library with mouseless navigation.
What's in the Box?
- Numark DJ2GO USB MIDI Controller
- USB cable
- Virtual DJ Lite LE software with license key
- Quick start guide
- Height: 2.0 in./5.08 cm
- Width: 9.0 in./22.86 cm
- Weight: 14.4 oz./408.2 g
- Length: 13.5 in./34.29 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: DJ2GO
- UPC or EAN No.: 676762192118
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Warranty: One year
Ratings & Reviews
it is a very product well worth the £50. it is so simple to use but very effective. i've just started djing and it is a great piec it is a very product well worth the £50. it is so simple to use but very effective. i've just started djing and it is a great piece of kit to start on . it is that good i could give it 10 out of 5 if i could it is that good.
GET ONE IT IS FANTASTIC AND WELL WORTH THE £50!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! …
- Written by philip G from southport
13 of 15 people found this useful
A bargain at twice the price!
Brilliant! The software integrates perfectly with iTunes and I was mixing it up in under ten minutes.
Solid piece of kit, and Brilliant! The software integrates perfectly with iTunes and I was mixing it up in under ten minutes.
Solid piece of kit, and competitively priced (when you factor in delivery). The Jog-Wheels have a nice feel, for their size, the Cross Fader is smooth enough for scratching duties, and the buttons are of a tactile rubber, with bright lights beneath. Tough rubber feet stop the unit from slipping about.
Install "Virtual DJ LE Lite", plug the DJ2GO Controller in, (with supplied USB Cable). Launch VDJ, set your Audio Outs and start droppin' beats.
If you don't have four outputs, Split/Pan the Stereo Output Signal thus; Master to Left - Mac Speakers, Headphone Cue to Right - Mac Headphones Out (equals two Mono feeds). Most Club Systems are in Mono, so no worries there. If using External Speakers, Numark sell USB Headphones, (freeing the Mac Stereo Output for Master Feed), buy a USB Sound-Card, (minimum four Outputs), or get a Left-Right Signal/Headphone Splitter (two Mono Feeds).
It maps to any Software with Learn Function and provides all you need to get busy.
You're still required to use the Mouse, (no big deal!), and if you have a Trackpad, get Track Master from App Store (£2.99) for Multi-Touch Mayhem, or Virtual DJ Remote (£6.99) for your iPhone/Touch/iPad.
Record your Set, Normalise/EQ in Audacity (Google it, it's FREE!), adding Track Markers and ID3 Tags. iTunes really is very good for Converting Formats, ID3 labeling and Artwork.
Tip: Hold down "Ctrl", click on an EQ Knob, it acts like a Kill-Switch and cuts that Frequency, ie: Bass, Middle, or Treble.
Tip: Both Decks have to be playing for Synch to work. …
- Written by Steven M from LONDON
22 of 24 people found this useful