The Hampton Flip for the Apple iPhone 4 is individually hand-crafted from the finest Italian Napa leather with Sena's well-known quality and strong attention to detail. It's designed with no stitching on the outer flap, making it the perfect solution for seamless luxury.
The rigid protective backbone layer reinforces support to deliver even better durability. It holds your iPhone 4 in place with an innovative hidden strap at the top as well as a snap closure on the front flap. The interior is lined in accent-coloured leather and offers two credit card pockets.
- Hidden strap closure to hold iPhone 4 in place
- Light and rigid protective layer for support
- Earphone, speaker and charge port openings
- Use iPhone 4 while in case
Did you notice?The seamless front protective cover flips open to reveal two credit-card pockets.
Apple Recommends ForSafeguard your iPhone 4 in streamlined leather luxury.
What's in the Box?
- Sena Hampton Flip for iPhone 4
- Height : 4.9 in./12.45 cm
- Width : 0.7 in./1.78 cm
- Weight : 1.6 oz./45.36 g
- Length : 2.5 in./6.35 cm
- Mfr. Part Number : 159313S
- UPC or EAN No. : 842616013728
- Note : Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- Warranty : One year
Ratings & Reviews
i have had this for a month now. it is very well made and protects the phone perfectly. There are thoguh a few issues with it whic h for the money are dissapointing. firstly the colour of the leather has begun to fade slightly on the edging and the flap that secures the case shut has begun to fade noticably leaving an uneven look. the fastener for the case i thoguht would be a magnet which would have made it easy but it is a popper button - admitedly you do get use to this thoguh it is still annoying. The biggest problem in my view and one which i didn't notice when i ordered the case was that there is no whole for the camera. To use the camera whilst the phone remains in the case you have to open the case, remove the top flap holding the phone in then bend the cover doewnwards (that is what the big indented line goign accross the back is by which time whatever you wanted to photograph has probably moved or the moment passed. So over all it looks nice the quality is good but the design has followed the format or form over function. …
- Written by matt H from ilford
58 of 60 people found this useful
Nicely made, but it has one serious limitation
This is a well made case, but it has a serious limitation. There is no hole for the camera lens! I would never have bought it if I had known. My case is approximately two months old and the colour is rubbing off at the corners. …
- Written by Martin P from Cowbridge
34 of 35 people found this useful
Opinion about the case
Ver well made case. Nice snug fit around the phone with a retaining strap and the sides are covered also. I has cut-outs for the c ontrols, charger and headphones.
One big fault though. They did not put a hole in for the camera lens and with the case being such a good fit it is difficult to get the phone out. Not good if you like snapping away. …
- Written by Colin H from Crook
34 of 39 people found this useful
Bought this case for a Christmas present. Spent quite a bit of time researching for the best and chose this one, for its quality, style and ease of use. Within a week of use it was scratched, faded, ripped and won't fasten. Tatty looking. A month on and my husband can't use it. Very disappointed. Not worth the money. …
- Written by Neil C from edenbridge
5 of 5 people found this useful
Waste of money!
I have had the case now for 6 months and its going in the bin as its literally fallen apart. Where you keep your cards it rubs aga inst the case where its caused damage. The button catch has torn apart and is now missing the seam has now unstuck so cards fall through. For the price paid for this item i find it a joke looks like everyone who laughed at me for paying £50 for a case was right a £3 one from a known auction site would of done the job just as well! …
- Written by Nicholas Y from Chatham
15 of 15 people found this useful
Well over priced.
The lack of a camera aperture on this case beggars belief, coupled with poor stitching and then the price. Me thinks not, and, it will be going back ! …
- Written by Rodney N from Norwich
11 of 12 people found this useful