Plug your iTrip into the dock connector, press the SmartScan button and you're set to listen to your tunes through your stereo. SmartScan finds the clearest frequency to play your music through your car or home stereo speakers without hassles or wires.
Set your favourite presets
Griffin's SmartSound button adjusts signal strength for the clearest sound possible. Use iTrip's three user-programmable presets to remember your favourite frequencies and recall them with one press of a button.
Built-in playback controls
Built-in controls let you play, pause, skip forward and skip back with a press of a button. And the illuminated screen scrolls track or podcast information even when your iPhone or iPod sleeps its display.
App support for iPhone and iPod touch
The iTrip Controller App is a free download at the iTunes App Store that lets you take full advantage of the Multi-Touch display on your iPod or iPhone. Tap to choose one of your own presets, or tune manually using iTrip Controller's tuning wheel.
- One-touch setup and tuning
- SmartScan finds the best FM frequency
- SmartSound button adjusts signal strength for each frequency
- Bright illuminated display for easy viewing in any light
- User-selectable stereo/mono modes
- iTrip’s display controls: Play, pause, forward and back
- iTrip Controller App (free download): Control iTrip from your iPhone or iPod touch
Did you notice?You can download the iTrip Controller App from the iTunes App Store for free.
Apple Recommends ForListening to your favourite music through your car or home stereo speakers and your iPod or iPhone, without hassles or wires.
What's in the Box?
- iTrip FM Transmitter with App support
- UPC or EAN No. : 85387304231
- Note : Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
iPod nano 3rd Generation (video)
iPod nano 4th Generation (video)
iPod nano 5th Generation (video camera)
iPod touch 1st Generation
iPod touch 2nd Generation
Ratings & Reviews
Simply the best!
I really like this product for its ease of use. The size of the buttons along with the display and smartscan tunning make it quic k and simple to use. You get a really great signal and along with the stereo and smartsound boost options it sounds as good as your actual CD player in the car. I would certainly recommend this product. …
- Written by Helen C from Cheltenham
232 of 249 people found this useful
Well done Griffin!
Having tried on several occasions to find an FM transmitter that is easy to use without clutter in my car, and of decent sound qua lity, I thought there was no hope. Either they cost too much, or the quality was poor.
However, along came Griffin with the briliant iTrip. Far cheaper than previous efforts, easy to install, (even with a free app from iTunes), and ultimately excellent sound quality. Forget other competitive more expensive transmitters, you won't be disappointed, well done Griffin! …
- Written by David M from Hull
143 of 159 people found this useful
Does the job well
Ive tried several FM transmitters in the past and none of them have worked very well. Either the sound quality is terrible or they were impossible to re-tune. This one gives perfectly acceptable sound quality and with the app it is dead easy to switch between frequencies. I use an old motorolla micro usb car charger to keep my iPhone topped up but the iTrip doesnt seem to drain its power much anyway. Only thing that could be better is if it came with a car charger in the box. If you want a cheap, easy and smart looking way to get your music in the car then this should do the job for you - just remember its never going to be as good as a proper cable connection! …
- Written by George M from Tavistock
130 of 141 people found this useful
Constantly picks up interference even my window wipers cause crackling. My phone has to sit in an exact spot in order to be able t o hear anything and the product randomly turns off - isnt easy to use as the app is restricting, Will be returning. …
- Written by Gemma S from Glasgow
4 of 4 people found this useful
Doesn't work with current iOS (6.1.2)
Just bought this. Downloaded the app but like a number of my other accessories, this one doesn't work with the new iOS. Not please d. At. All. …
- Written by Dorothy L from Fort Benning
1 of 1 people found this useful
It works for me....!!!
The vital thing is the quality of your car radio. I had a mark 4 golf and it worked okay...ish. As others have commented there was some interference and other radio stations often "butted in.
"When I got a Mark 5 golf it just improved no end.... no interference, it sounded like the car CD wherever I was driving. If you get the chance borrow someone else's before you buy …
- Written by Michael W from York
20 of 20 people found this useful