True Religion's Zach Wallet offers a convenient way to carry your iPhone 5s and other essentials in a single case. The case is hand-crafted from premium leather and provides multiple interior pockets to hold credit cards, ID and cash. There's even a built-in stand function that lets you view your iPhone screen from multiple angles.
- Two card pockets and one slip pocket
- Built-in stand for multiple viewing angles
- Hand-crafted with premium leather
- Soft micro-suede lining provides extra scratch protection
- Easy access to all ports and buttons
- True Religion vintage-finish hardware details
Did you notice?You can store credit cards, ID and cash in the wallet's convenient pockets.
Apple Recommends ForCarrying your iPhone 5s in a slim yet protective wallet-style case.
What's in the Box?
- True Religion Zach Wallet Case for iPhone 5s
- Form Factor: Wallet
- Material: Leather
- Height: 12.7 cm/5 in.
- Width: 2.49 cm/0.98 in.
- Weight: 158 g
- Length: 6.81 cm/2.68 in.
- Mfr. Part Number: AUT00005
- UPC or EAN No.: 842616031555
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
0800 940 73 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Nice concept but not up to everyday life usage
I was looking to replace my existing wallet which was a Sena and unfortunately the colour faded very quickly. I was impressed wi I was looking to replace my existing wallet which was a Sena and unfortunately the colour faded very quickly. I was impressed with the sturdiness of this wallet. It took a few days to be able to put more than one card in the wallet holder as it was too hard, but it has now settled in.
However, parts of the frame surrounding the phone is very tight, and twice now I have experienced two taps to the side of it which have caused the plastic parts to fracture. Its still stable, but its definitely not what I expected for a this price.
I will continue to use it, until it breaks completely, but it does not appear to be something that will last the length of the phone itself. …
- Written by Paul R from Birmingham
4 of 4 people found this useful