Create your personal wireless lighting environment with the Philips Hue connected bulbs and wireless bridge. And control it all with your iPhone or iPad from wherever you are. You can connect up to 50 Hue light bulbs to a single system, while using as much as 80% less energy than traditional bulbs.
Each Hue light bulb delivers 600 lumens and produces all shades of white, from warm to cold, and a wide variety of colour. Each bulb uses 80% less power than a traditional light bulb.
It's easy to extend your lighting system with additional single bulbs. All you need is the bridge that comes with the Starter Pack.
- Create and control your personal lighting scheme from your iPhone or iPad
- Wireless connectivity via easy-to-set-up bridge
- Light bulbs are compatible with most sockets
- Great quality of bright white light with tunable white and colours
- Create light settings based on your favourite photos
- Tune, dim, and control Hue from anywhere
- Choose from expert light recipes to help you relax or concentrate
- Set timers to help you wake up and pace your day
Did you notice?Each hue light bulb uses 80% less power than a traditional light bulb.
Apple Recommends ForTune, dim and control lighting from iPhone and iPad no matter where in the world you are.
What's in the Box?
- One Hue Light Bulb
- UPC or EAN No.: 8718291241751
- Note: Applen yhden vuoden rajoitettu takuu ei koske tuotteita, jotka eivät ole Apple-merkkisiä, vaikka ne olisivat samassa pakkauksessa Applen tuotteiden kanssa tai myytäisiin niiden kanssa. Muilla kuin Apple-merkkisillä tuotteilla on mahdollisesti tuotteen valmistajan myöntämä valmistajan takuu – katso lisätietoja tuotteen pakkauksesta ja dokumentaatiosta. Valmistajan takuun edut täydentävät kuluttajalainsäädännön takaamia oikeuksia. Katso lisätietoja osoittamalla tähän tähän.
- The Hue Bridge (included in the Starter Pack) is required for operation
Meet the hue app. The amazing way to control every Philips hue product in your home. All in the palm of your hand.
With hue, you’ll see light in a whole new way. It lets you set the ideal lighting for every occasion. It’s clever, intuitive and connected. It‘s a whole new experience.
We call it PERSONAL WIRELESS LIGHTING.
Hue lets you express who you are, through the way you light your home.
Hue can be wherever you want and you can access it whenever you want. Any room. Any space. All wirelessly, through your smart device.
At its heart, hue is a lighting solution for the home. It’s functional and practical. But it can also be emotive and inspiring. It’ll change the way you think about home lighting. Forever.
Philips hue starter pack (bulbs + Bridge; Bloom + Bridge; Iris + Bridge; LightStrips + Bridge). Single bulbs, Friends of hue lamps, and hue tap can then be added, up to a maximum of 50 products per Bridge.
0800 940 73 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Purchased these light bulbs recently and they are quite the best thing I have bought recently. Really easy to install (though for Purchased these light bulbs recently and they are quite the best thing I have bought recently. Really easy to install (though for use with UK bayonette BC light fittings, you will need a ES to BC adaptor - available from good lighting shops). Once we had found these adaptors the bulbs and bridge themselves are really easy to intall. Just link the bridge to your wireless router and the mains, plug in the bulbs, dowload the app and away you go!! The quality is really great and the ability to control the lights from anywhere in the World via the internet is amazing. I can highly recommend the 'Hue Disco' app too, which turns your system into sound-activated disco lighting. Such fun!! …
- Written by Warren T from Chiswick
39 of 44 people found this useful
These really do work, create beautiful lighting effects in your room, very pleased with them
- Written by Trevor B from Peacehaven
22 of 24 people found this useful
This is the future!
Best thing lately. Congratulations,!
- Written by Marko S from Ljubljana
33 of 53 people found this useful
Feels more affordable!
Once the initial financial hit has been taken on the Starter pack with hub, each successive bulb feels a lot more reasonably price Once the initial financial hit has been taken on the Starter pack with hub, each successive bulb feels a lot more reasonably priced. Easy to add to the existing lighting scenes. …
- Written by Peter D from BRISTOL
Great, but a design flaw means these can emit a high pitched whistle.
These lamps are great fun and I was very happy with mine to start with. They are bright, create a range of colours well, and 2 or These lamps are great fun and I was very happy with mine to start with. They are bright, create a range of colours well, and 2 or 3 can light a room in the evening. The iPhone app has been improved recently too.
However I've had a problem with 2 bulbs making a very high pitched whistle when turned off in the app. One bulb was loud enough to be heard from the other side of the room, the other was bad if you sat in the chair next to it. The everyhue forums have a bunch of other users reporting this too.
I was told by Philips it was a known issue and I could return the bulbs. This was a pain as it took 6 weeks and multiple calls to get the new ones. Then one of the replacements turned out to be just as bad. So now I have to decide whether I want to be without that for another month, or live with the noise. Not great considering I've spent a good £500 on Hue products. …
- Written by Nick H from London
Changes the ambience of a room instantly, turn on/off adjust over the net with an app and geofencing. Only negative is that the br Changes the ambience of a room instantly, turn on/off adjust over the net with an app and geofencing. Only negative is that the bridge sometimes needs a restart - hence 4/5. …
- Written by Geoff P from Wallasey