This heavy-duty Velcro armband adjusts easily to offer a universal fit so you can keep your iPod close by and safe. The clear cover allows full access to click wheel and screen for continuous playback while running or jogging.
What's more, once you're done running, you can take your iPod out and wash your neoprene armband ready for the next jog. There's even a Velcro cable tidy to keep your iPod headphone cable in place while you exercise.
Stay safe and protected
The reflective material is flexible and gives enhanced visibility at night so you stay safe, and your iPod classic stays secure - it's a must have if you enjoy listening to music during a workout.
- Complete iPod protection
- Clear cover for access to screen and click wheel
- Form-fitting, washable neoprene
- Reflective material for enhanced visibility at night Velcro adjustment for universal fit
- Easy access to headphone jack, hold switch and dock connector
Did you notice?The reflective material gives enhanced visibility at night so you stay safe, and your iPod classic stays secure.
Apple Recommends ForUninterrupted playback of your favourite tunes while running or at the gym - maximum protection for your iPod classic.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Sports Armband Pro for iPod classic
- Form Factor: Armband
- Material: Neoprene, Hard Plastic
- Height: 0.5 in
- Width: 17.7 in
- Weight: .08 oz
- Length: 5 in
- Mfr. Part Number: CL56240
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450654010
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
8024 0835 or Chat now
iPod classic 80GB/160GB (2007)
iPod classic 160GB (2009)
Ratings & Reviews
When this product arrived the first thing I did, naturally, was to slot my iPod into the armband. It was quite tricky to fit into When this product arrived the first thing I did, naturally, was to slot my iPod into the armband. It was quite tricky to fit into the holder & it was clear that the hole was a too small for an iPod Classic. The plastic screen promptly split straight down the middle. There's also no cover for the top of the iPod (i.e. where the headphones plug in) so when it rains there's no protection for the iPod from the wet. Apple Customer Service were great & gave me an instant refund. …
- Written by Ed R from LONDON
198 of 205 people found this useful