Stay connected with Microsoft Office 365 and experience the latest versions of Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and OneNote across multiple devices, including your Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch. Microsoft Office 365 lets you enjoy the latest, full versions of the applications you know and love, plus cloud services, including Skype and OneDrive.
Office 365 moves with you
The Microsoft Office 365 plans have been specifically designed for the way you use Office. Whether you opt for Personal or Home subscriptions, you're able to sign in to your Microsoft account to access your documents, applications and settings. Plus, you'll always have the latest features and services, thanks to automatic version upgrades.
Sharing and communicating made easy
Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more, and allow others to read your Word documents in real time - even if they don't have Word.
The new version of Microsoft Word lets you incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily and add pictures, videos or online media to documents with a simple drag-and-drop function. Create more visually compelling presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint and find meaning in numbers faster with the Quick Analysis and Chart Animations in Excel.
365 Personal and 365 Home
An annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Home allows you to use the software on up to five PCs or Mac computers, plus five iOS devices, including your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
An annual subscription to Microsoft Office 365 Personal allows you to use the software on one PC or Mac, as well as one iOS device, including your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch.
- Easily install Microsoft Office on multiple devices, including Mac, PC, iPad, iPhone and iPod touch
- Enjoy cloud services, including 60 minutes of Skype every month in 40+ countries and an additional 20 GB of online storage in OneDrive
- Sign in to your Microsoft account to access your documents, applications and settings from anywhere
- Includes your favourite Microsoft applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience the latest versions and new features with automatic upgrades
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos and more
- Allow others to read your Word documents in real time
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents quickly and easily
- Choose between 365 Personal and 365 Home, depending on your needs
Did you notice?There are two subscription services to choose from - Personal or Home - so you can choose one to suit your Office needs.
Apple Recommends ForEnjoying your favourite Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint, across multiple devices.
What's in the Box?
- Microsoft Office 365 license key code
- Internet Access: Some Features Require Internet Access
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Intel processor
- 2.5 GB available hard disk space, HFS+ hard disk format
- 1 GB RAM
- 1280 x 800 screen resolution
- Windows 7 or Windows 8, 32- or 64-bit OS only
- 1 GHz processor with SSE2 support
- 3 GB available hard disk space
- 2 GB RAM
- 1366 x 768 screen resolution
- Mfr. Part Number: QQ2-00092
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370750881
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- *iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch must be running iOS 6.1 or later. **See office.com/information for details. Skype account required. Excludes special, premium, and non-geographic numbers. Calls to mobile phones are for select countries only. Skype available only in select countries.