Tech21's Impact Snap Case will protect your device from everyday bumps and scratches. Featuring Tech21's signature Impactology design, the case provides advanced impact protection.
Absorb and reflect impact
The Impact Snap case features FlexShock, a specifically engineered hybrid energy-absorbing material which absorbs, dissipates and reflects force upon impact. The transparent design provides premium protection without concealing the original beauty of your device.
- FlexShock material absorbs, dissipates and repels impact
- Slim-fitting, user-friendly design which moulds seamlessly around your device
- Lightweight but with heavy-duty protection
- Protects the back and sides of your device
Did you notice?The case is designed with FlexShock impact material, which absorbs, dissipates and repels impact in the case of accidental drops.
Apple Recommends ForProtecting your MacBook in a lightweight, slim-fitting design.
What's in the Box?
- Tech21 Impact Snap Case
- Form Factor: Snap On
- Height: 0.87 in./2.2 cm
- Width: 9.13 in./23.2 cm
- Weight: 13.23 oz./375 g
- Length: 12.99 in./33 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: T21-3261
- UPC or EAN No.: 5055517320993
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
Ratings & Reviews
Worked well but didn't fit right
considering the price of this case i would expect for all the clips to actually fit to my laptop and for the back not to rub again considering the price of this case i would expect for all the clips to actually fit to my laptop and for the back not to rub against the screen. I may have just purchased a faulty product i don't know but its a bit of a disappointment. …
- Written by Callum C from Swanley
1 of 2 people found this useful
I have had this case for over 6 months now and two very important factors come to mind other than its protection:
1) The matt sur I have had this case for over 6 months now and two very important factors come to mind other than its protection:
1) The matt surface means such a thin laptop can be carried under your arm when moving around, without the shiny little thing crashing to the floor - on a thin 13" macbookair, it is a factor to consider.
2) In public areas it just looks like any other device and doesn't attract attention (when awake the apple logo is still visible, but darker).
Yes it is not the cheapest but it feels very well made, but once on, it is not designed to be taken off, but as the macbookair has no upgrade ports, this isnt a problem, and it doesnt seem to affect the running temperature either. …
- Written by Jason W from NANTWICH
10 of 10 people found this useful
Ace case but at a price
A high quality case, so much better than the Speck offerings.
- Written by Robert B from Inverurie
24 of 28 people found this useful