The mophie Juice Pack Helium is the first rechargeable battery case for iPhone 5s. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone 5s battery life by 80%, without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone 5s.
- Complete edge to edge protection for iPhone 5
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Certified "Made for iPhone" product
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtend the battery life of your iPhone 5s - and protect it - without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Form Factor: Battery Case, Snap On
- Material: Hard Plastic
- Height: 5.49 in./13.94 cm
- Width: 2.49 in./6.33 cm
- Weight: 2.44 oz./69.2 g
- Length: 0.59 in./1.5 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: 2300_JPHS-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No.: 810472024455
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
8024 0835 or Chat now
Ratings & Reviews
Good but not as good as I thought
Got mine in the post today I'll be testing it's extra juice capabilities throughout the day, the phone doesn't slip into the case Got mine in the post today I'll be testing it's extra juice capabilities throughout the day, the phone doesn't slip into the case because of curved bits of plastic attached to the bottom of the case so I needed to prise it in, after clipping on the battery bit I found the fit is nowhere near as snug to the phone as I thought, not completely dissatisfied but could be a bit more polished for the price …
- Written by Jon C from Cardiff
144 of 157 people found this useful
good for the battery and the protection. what's really bad? you need to use their audio adapter (included) if you want to plug you good for the battery and the protection. what's really bad? you need to use their audio adapter (included) if you want to plug your headphones. this is a bad quality adapter and the sound quality suffers. …
- Written by JEAN-GHISLAIN P from Senlis
138 of 151 people found this useful
Connection Issues after 2 months
I purchased my juicepack Helium from Mophie at the end of February 2013. I am now encountering connection issues with charging. I I purchased my juicepack Helium from Mophie at the end of February 2013. I am now encountering connection issues with charging. I am in the process of returning the item as it's just unacceptable for an item to fail so soon after purchase. …
- Written by Talya B from Addlestone
129 of 141 people found this useful
The good- it extends my battery life probably double. The bad is that you need a little adaptor to use the headphones. Mine went f The good- it extends my battery life probably double. The bad is that you need a little adaptor to use the headphones. Mine went faulty, I emailed them on their contact page and heard nothing.
Can't seem to auto wifi sync when you switch over to the battery, but maybe that's finger trouble but it shouldn't be that complicated. Also won't sync to my computer unless I don't do it through the battery. A tad heavy, but if you need extra juice worth considering. …
- Written by colin M from Edinburgh
Aesthetically Pleasing But Flawed
The case feels great and is pleasing to the eye, it fits well in the hand and doesn't add a great amount of bulk.
Th The case feels great and is pleasing to the eye, it fits well in the hand and doesn't add a great amount of bulk.
The case significantly interferes with my signal. I use the 2G band (strongest band in my area) and get it throughout my house NORMALLY. With the addition of this case it reduced my bars from full to 2 and where I would normally get 2 or 3 bars, the signal was gone completely.
I really wanted the case and thought it was just a fault, so I got it returned and replaced but alas it came up with the same problem.
Great functions and design just flawed even thought it states in the manual "doesn't effect signal". …
- Written by Alex G from Nr Redditch
1 of 1 people found this useful
Bad design! Second review attempt..
I've been the happy owner of Juicepack for both my iPhone 4 & 4s, so when I received my new iPhone 5s, the first thing to do was t I've been the happy owner of Juicepack for both my iPhone 4 & 4s, so when I received my new iPhone 5s, the first thing to do was to pick up a Mophie Juice pack for this phone too.
When I came back from the Apple Retails store, I tried to connect it to my Macbook Air. The phone started charging, but no iTunes! I then tried to connect it to my work laptop - same result.
I immediately raised a case with Mophie support to report the faulty device. To my big surprise, I got an email back stating that this behaviour, was by DESIGN!! You're meant only to sync via wireless was the suggestion...
Everybody using a PC in the professional world, know that there's no way that you can connect you your phone with VPN up etc.
So Mophie, sorry to say this, but I returned the box. Very disappointed.
Get your design right and connect the last two cords to the micro USB so we can use this in the pro world as well! …
- Written by Klavs S from Hoersholm
2 of 2 people found this useful