Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5
Mophie Juice Pack Helium Battery Case for iPhone 5
OverviewThe Mophie Juice Pack Helium is a rechargeable battery case for your iPhone. Thanks to its 1500mAh battery and ultra-thin design, the Helium can extend your iPhone battery life by up to 80% – without the weight you'd expect from a battery. Designed with sleek lines and a focus on a great user experience, the Juice Pack Helium delivers power and protection while complementing the beauty of your iPhone.
- Complete edge to edge protection for your iPhone
- Rechargeable smart battery concealed inside an ultra-thin, lightweight, soft-touch case
- Smart battery technology instructs the iPhone to always drain the Juice Pack's battery first
- Toggle between charging and standby with the flip of a switch
- Integrated four-light LED status indicator to show how much battery is left; know before you go
- Simultaneously charge your iPhone and Juice Pack
Did you notice?The Helium is 13% thinner than any of Mophie's earlier Juice Packs for iPhone.
Apple Recommends ForExtending the battery life of your iPhone and protecting it – without adding bulk.
What's in the Box?
- Mophie Juice Pack Helium
- Micro USB cable
- User manual
- Pass-through headphone extension cable
- Height : 139.4 mm/5.49 in.
- Width : 63.3 mm/2.49 in.
- Weight : 69.2 g
- Mfr. Part Number : 2300_JPHS-IP5-BLK
- UPC or EAN No. : 810472023809
- Note : Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
Ratings & Reviews
Good but not as good as I thought
Got mine in the post today I'll be testing it's extra juice capabilities throughout the day, the phone doesn't slip into the case because of curved bits of plastic attached to the bottom of the case so I needed to prise it in, after clipping on the battery bit I found the fit is nowhere near as snug to the phone as I thought, not completely dissatisfied but could be a bit more polished for the price …
- Written by Jon C from Cardiff
37 of 39 people found this useful
good for the battery and the protection. what's really bad? you need to use their audio adapter (included) if you want to plug you r headphones. this is a bad quality adapter and the sound quality suffers. …
- Written by JEAN-GHISLAIN P from Senlis
35 of 40 people found this useful
Connection Issues after 2 months
I purchased my juicepack Helium from Mophie at the end of February 2013. I am now encountering connection issues with charging. I am in the process of returning the item as it's just unacceptable for an item to fail so soon after purchase. …
- Written by Talya B from Addlestone
22 of 24 people found this useful
Does the job but ..
Purchased my Juice pack the day it came available back in Feb because I was constantly running out of battery before 3pm most days . Very annoying when you are travelling as carrying your charger with you at all times is a pain and getting access to a power plug isn't always possible. So please, please please Apple sort the battery life out on the next model! (I really love the phone in all other respects BTW)
The Juice Pack is ok as it does get you recharged back to 80% which solves the battery life problem.
Things I don't like are:
The case was very slippery when I first used it. So much so that I end up gluing a texture piece of rubber to the back of the juice pack to prevent dropping my phone. It looks naff but it was that or probably break my phone from dropping it. I have noticed however overtime that the cover has become a little more 'grippy' as it has aged though.
It does get quite hot when its in the hour long process of charging. So much so you can't have the phone in your pocket.
I quite like the depth of the pack as it makes the iphone5 a little more 'blokey' or 'manly' in its dimensions (which is fine if you are a bloke) ... its just a shame the substantial extra length it puts on the phone (about 16mm longer!)
The final issue is having to use the audio jack extension. Who can be bothered carrying an two inch long cord extension about! As such I don't ... and tend to listen to music less often, or if I'm travelling and killing time I end-up pulling the base of the Juice Pack unit off to access the normal phone jack (after it has charged the phone. Either way not a great solution.
So all in all. 5/10. Does keep my phone operating which is the main thing so can't do without it. …
- Written by Ken S from Nottingham
12 of 15 people found this useful
I had a couple of these for my old iPhone 4 and loved them. From 1% life they'd charge past 100%. This is not the case with the ne w iPhone 5 helium cases so much so that I complained to Mophie and they sent me another, I carried on using the other for a couple of months and its now totally stopped working, seems like the 2 halves of the case aren't making a connection, I also feel as though the case doesn't really protect the screen very well. The new case is much better in terms of battery but still no where near as good as the old iPhone 4 cases. Generally charges to about 70-80% from almost flat, the first case was sometimes only charging to 20-30%. Feeling its not really worth the extra bulk. I'm not sure if its the fault of the iPhone 5 and the way it works drawing more power while its plugged in. Another thing that was odd, the 2nd one they sent me is a very different design and holds the iPhone much more snugly than the first case, the phone clicks in rather that slides in. …
- Written by James P from Kendal
7 of 9 people found this useful
Mophie juice pack heluim
Not very good it only charges up to 80 percent my battery was at 20 percent and had to charge the mophie juice pack heluim within an hour …
- Written by Dan O from Dublin15
14 of 21 people found this useful