Create professional-quality documents, spreadsheets, and presentations with the most-trusted and most-used productivity suite. Familiar applications like Outlook, Word, Excel® and PowerPoint® for Mac 2011 help you take your ideas further. And since Office for Mac is compatible with Office for Windows®, you can work on documents with virtually anyone on a Mac or PC. Store your files in a secure online SkyDrive® folder to access, edit, or share your work from virtually anywhere with the free Office Web Apps.
Outlook for Mac 2011
Manage your email and calendars with features that simplify staying connected and up to date.
Clean up your inbox by collapsing long email threads into a single conversation. View your calendar within your e-mail and see your schedule displayed within a meeting invitation. Easily import your Outlook .pst files when you set up your new Mac. Consolidate e-mail from multiple accounts into a single folder. Manage your schedule and contacts without opening Outlook. Review your attachments with Quick Look, archive your files with Time Machine and use Spotlight to search your e-mail.
Word for Mac 2011
Powerful writing tools help you create outstanding documents, then store, edit and share your work easily on the web.
Create visually rich newsletters, brochures and documents in Publishing Layout view. Instantly see styles applied in your document with Visual Styles. Work in Full Screen view to maximise space for reading and writing documents. Rearrange layers of text, photos and graphics quickly with Dynamic Reordering. View, edit, store and share documents online with the Word Web App on Windows Live® SkyDrive®.* Share and co-author Word documents with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
Excel for Mac 2011
Clarify your financial picture with easy-to-analyse spreadsheets you can post online to view, edit, share or co-author with your team from virtually anywhere.
Clarify your data using Conditional Formatting with icons, data bars and colour scales. Spot trends with new Sparklines, small charts that fit in a single cell. Spend more time analysing data and less time sifting through it with PivotTables. Organise, filter and format related data with Excel tables. Increase efficiency and save time by automating repetitive tasks using Visual Basic. View, edit, store and share spreadsheets online with the Excel Web App on Windows Live® SkyDrive®.* Share and co-author Excel spreadsheets with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
PowerPoint for Mac 2011
Create powerful, professional presentations that engage and inspire your audience, and present online as effectively as in person.
Remove backgrounds or add colour filters to your photos right within PowerPoint. Move beyond the conference room and broadcast your presentations online. Rearrange layers of text, photos and graphics quickly with Dynamic Reordering. Rehearse, check your timing and take notes in Presenter View. View, edit, store and share Office documents online with the PowerPoint Web App on Windows Live® SkyDrive®.* Share and co-author PowerPoint presentations with virtually anyone, whether they're using Office on a Mac or PC.
Did you notice?Office for Mac Home and Business 2011 now includes Outlook.
Apple Recommends ForThe easiest way for small businesses and home offices to create, share and access documents from almost anywhere.
What's in the Box?
- Alpha-numeric PIN and Product Key for downloading Microsoft Office for Mac
- Internet Access: Internet Access Required
- Media: Activation Code & Download Link
- OS X v10.5.8 or later
- Intel processor
- 2.5GB of free hard-drive space; HFS+ formatted hard drive (also known as Mac OS Extended or HFS Plus)
- 1GB of RAM
- Connection to a local network for installation
- 1280 x 800 or higher display resolution
- Outlook and certain features require Internet access (fees may apply)
- Coauthoring requires SharePoint 2010 or a Windows Live ID; Exchange support in Outlook 2011 requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange 2007 SP1 RU4 or later; Access to files stored on a SharePoint server requires connectivity to Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 or later
- Mfr. Part Number: W6F-00198
- UPC or EAN No.: 885370486698
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
- * Requires a Windows Live® ID, internet connection and supported browser.
Ratings & Reviews
Outlook for Mac is unusable
Microsoft have known for a long time that there are issues with Outlook identities. Long and short, the proprietary Microsoft syst Microsoft have known for a long time that there are issues with Outlook identities. Long and short, the proprietary Microsoft system of 'identities' become frequently corrupted, meaning that every time Outlook connects to a mail server, Outlook thinks its seeing the same message for the first time, which means it will download 100's of messages again you have already read.
Follow MS instructions and you will rebuild your identity or have to re-install Outlook. If you do this, you will lose access to all of your existing e-mail accounts, folders, diary entries etc. You will still be able to find them on your Mac, but Outlook won't let you view them as they were created with a 'different' identity.
If you need further proof that Microsoft is not interested in supporting Mac communities, you only need to read the Apple and Office forums on this subject. MS must know about the issue and choose not to fix it. Contrary to what appears in some of the forums, this is not an Apple issue but down to how MS have chosen to set up Outlook. Sorry you'll have to use Mail or similar, even though Miscrosoft will have charged you for a non-workable product. Disgusting. …
- Written by Stephen D from Newport
33 of 37 people found this useful