The Incase Mini Car Charger allows you to power your iPhone, iPod or iPad on the go. The charger fits effortlessly into tight spaces and plugs into your vehicles’ standard 12-volt port or cigarette lighter. Boasting 2.1-amp capacity, it delivers fast charging to ensure that your devices are powered up and ready to go no matter where your travels take you.
- Charges your Lightning-enabled iPhone, iPod or iPad
- Plugs into your vehicle’s standard 12-volt port or cigarette lighter
- 2.1-amp capacity for fast charging
- Lightweight, compact design to fit in tight spaces
- LED power light indicates charging
- Includes 1m Lightning to USB cable
Did you notice?The 2.1-amp capacity ensures fast charging of your iPhone, iPod or iPad.
Apple Recommends ForCharging your Lightning-enabled iPhone, iPod or iPad while on the road.
What's in the Box?
- Incase Mini Car Charger
- Lightning to USB cable
- User manual
- Other Features: Charging
- Cable Length: 100 cm
- Power Source: USB
- Height: 0.6 in./1.52 cm
- Width: 0.8 in./2.03 cm
- Length: 2 in./5.08 cm
- Mfr. Part Number: EC20069
- UPC or EAN No.: 650450127910
- Note: Apples begrænsede dækning på 1 år gælder ikke for produkter fra andre producenter end Apple, selvom de er pakket eller sælges sammen med Apple-produkter. Produkter fra andre producenter end Apple kan være omfattet af producentens garanti – se kassen/æsken med produktet og den medfølgende dokumentation. Fordelene ved producentens garanti rækker ud over rettigheder iht. forbrugerbeskyttelseslove. Klik her for at se flere oplysninger her.
Ratings & Reviews
Dinky Car Charger
Great Car Charger, light weight, neat and tidy. Hasn't failed me yet and have just ordered another one for my Mum. Fits snugly int Great Car Charger, light weight, neat and tidy. Hasn't failed me yet and have just ordered another one for my Mum. Fits snugly into VW Caravelle and Mini Countryman, Ford Galaxy, Toyota Auris …
- Written by Linda S from bermondsey
2 of 2 people found this useful
The charger did not fit into the power source in the car. The shape isn't compatible with the standard round shape of the cigarett The charger did not fit into the power source in the car. The shape isn't compatible with the standard round shape of the cigarette lighter.
Will be returning it. …
- Written by Cathy M from Drogheda
33 of 35 people found this useful